Multi-gen RoA Standard Tournament IV: Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FNH

F is for Finchi, N is for Nator, H is for Hater
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Signups | Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 | Round 4 | Round 5 | Semifinals | Finals

Introduction

The Ruins of Alph Standard Tournament (RoAST) is an annual tournament open to all players that seeks to find the best player in all old generation OverUsed tiers. The winner will earn the right to display the RoAST mini-trophy
in their signatures and qualify for the RoA Forum Championship at the end of the year.

Starting with this edition SM OU will be included, so the tiers will be Gen 1-7 OU. All players that signup will be entered into one single elimination bracket. Players must play and win in 4 tiers (best of 7) against their opponent to move onto the next round, a loss resulting in elimination from the tournament.

Reminder: If both Pokemon faint simultaneously in DPP, ADV, GSC, or RBY, the game is ruled as a tie and needs to be replayed.
The starting tier will be randomized every round with no repeats until every tier was the starting tier once. The loser of the previous game picks the next tier.

Consistency across every generation will probably be the key to victory in this tournament.

vani and myself will be hosting this tournament.

Pairings:
Completed matches: 16/16

Pohjis  4-1  Kenix
   ForgottenOnes 0-W byronthewellwell
Vusty.  4-3 Rubyblood
kael  1-4 Thildema
agenS  0-4  Enzonana.
MegaVictini04  0-4  Marshall.Law
GreenGogoatttt  1-4  Vileman
Luigi  3-4  Urushifu
Hiro' 4-1 Ophion
The Quasar  2-5  Luirromen
BKC  4-U  TopLel TopKek
Louna  4-1  Drogba In Shenhua
Emeral  4-1  Mysterious M
Nalorium  1-4  LpZ
eden  1-4  Evronight
So Noisy  1-4  Zokuru

The starting tier for round 3 will be ADV!

Round deadline is Sunday the 25th 11:59pm GMT -4

Last edited:

Rubyblood

Tyrants GSC Legend
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
World Defender
Yes I was late today and with the time change I thought I was a little late and it wouldn't be too bad, mybad. if you can't play today or tomorrow take the win Vusty.

Reactions: FNH

FNH

F is for Finchi, N is for Nator, H is for Hater
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Extensions:
Vusty.  vs  Rubyblood - Extended till Monday 11:59 GMT -5

Acticity wins:
kael  vs Thildema - Kael gave opponent discord, but never attempted to make contact there to set a time to play. Thus Thildema was awarded activity win.

Coin Flips:
ForgottenOnes vs byronthewellwell - Neither player made an effort to schedule for this round.

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 11.45.52 PM.png

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
AW request, i tried to contact my opponent on both smogon and discord, yet he never accepted my request, and i will not be able to play during the WE.
Hey, I'm popping in and denying this. kael tried adding you on discord and you never accepted his friend request, so when you tried PMing him, he didn't get it because he has his settings to only receive messages from friends. Additionally, he repeatedly replied to your VM on smogon telling you to accept his friend request, check caps, check the numbers, etc. You can have a 72-hour extension to figure this out.

It's not my fault that he made a mistake in his Discord and I really tried to contact him. Every time he answered me on smogon I answered him almost instantly. But anyway, we'll play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)