All Gens RoA Team Trials II: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
updated all matches.
additionally if one of your players has had to drop out due to circumstances, I will allow one replacement per team to come in and filll in for them, this would've been better by allowing one sub in signups but that ship has since sailed.

also if you would like to change around your lineup feel free to pm me on smogon or discord and i'll change it for the next round. Of course you will still be restricted to whoever is on your team.

Next round won't go up 24 hours from now to allow for sufficient time.

Last edited:
updated all matches.
additionally if one of your players has had to drop out due to circumstances, I will allow one replacement per team to come in and filll in for them, this would've been better by allowing one sub in signups but that ship has since sailed.

also if you would like to change around your lineup feel free to pm me on smogon or discord and i'll change it for the next round. Of course you will still be restricted to whoever is on your team.

Fakee  vs  ashbala99
devin  vs  Cyborg013
mncmt  vs  A Hero's Destiny
Lets In The Sun  vs  e~t~h~e~y
Ary  vs  Louna
SiTuM  vs  MTV BRATVA
mixwell  vs  AmyQuaris
Pohjis  vs  Churielix
GasaiYunoSan  vs  Metallica126
Zirtles  vs  Bye
Caloom  vs  Drud
Estuardo19  vs  yuji
Potatochan  vs  Micoy
byronthewellwell  vs  Bye 1
Monai  vs  Bye 2
airfare  vs  Bye 3
alert your team
i alrdy got smashed man '-'

updated all matches.

Yuji and me finally play our match one day later after the act request, and i win on 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)