Multi-gen RoA Tour X: Playoffs [8P won by PDC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Logo by 0NI | Spreadsheet

Introduction | RBY [1-2-3-4-5-6] GSC [1-2-3-4-5-6] ADV [1-2-3-4-5-6] DPP [1-2-3-4-5-6] BW2 [1-2-3-4-5-6] | Playoffs

It is time for the playoffs of arguably the most popular and prestigious tournament in RoA, RoA Tour, to begin! The 8 best players of the tournament have qualified after 10 weeks of live tournaments in RBY, GSC, ADV, DPP, and BW OU, and will now battle it out to see who the champion is. The winner of RoA Tour will obtain the glorious Pink mini-trophy (
) that they can display in their signature.

Quarterfinals
[1] Pohjis vs Ainzcrad [8]
[2] Abyssal Ruins vs TLTK [7]
[3] D4 Repertoire vs vani [6]
[4] PDC vs Revenge Killer [5]

Semifinals
[1] Pohjis vs PDC [4]
[2] Abyssal Ruins vs D4 Repertoire [3]

Finals
[1] PDC vs D4 Repertoire [3]

Playoffs are first-to-3-wins series where the higher seed picks the 1st and 3rd tiers and the lower seed picks the 2nd and 4th tiers. Self-KO clause is off. Replays are mandatory, so please save and share them!

Deadline: Sunday, April 3rd @ 11:59 PM EST (GMT-4).

Last edited:

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Alright well PDC has not logged in since the round was put up and there has been no contact. While I would normally coinflip this, I don't want to risk finals being decided by activity as well so I'm going to advance Pohjis forward.

Finals
[1] Pohjis vs D4 Repertoire [3]

Deadline: Sunday, April 3rd @ 11:59 PM EST (GMT-4).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)