All Gens RoAPL IV: Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceptross

The words were voted out by a landslide
is a Community Contributor
Art by 0Nl
Discord | Spreadsheet

Manager Signups | Player Signups | Talk | Replays | Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Semifinals | Finals

Introduction

The old gen team tournament you've been waiting for, for so long... finally returns! We have decided to keep last year's format, so RoAPL will feature 8 teams of 12 tier slots each (2x Gens 1-6 OU), plus 2 substitutes.

The format will thus consist of 2 spots of RBY OU, GSC OU, ADV OU, DPP OU, BW OU and ORAS OU best of 1 for each team (with the exception of RBY OU, which will be best of 3) in their weekly match up, with 7 weeks of qualifying, followed by a seeded semi-finals (top 4) and then finals. Managers and assistant managers will not be able to play. Dead games will be declared and battles ending in a tie will be not replayed (both are worth 0 points). Teams will receive 2 point for a win, 1 a point for a tie and 0 points for a loss at the end of each week.

The teams this year will be:

Team | Manager | Assistant Manager

Aspertia Arcanines | Mysterious M | roudolf13
Cherrygrove Exeggutors | Diegolh | Raspberry
Fortree Forretress | Kevin Garrett | Analytic
Koniko Clan | crayon pop | Lacus Clyne
Mauville Magnetons | The Idiot Ninja | Void
PO Town Porygons | Chill Shadow | snagaa
Pyrite Town Pichus | Genesis7 | jacob
Wyvern Weaviles | praj.pran | Snou

The winners get the possibility of displaying
or
in their signature, and the top ranked player in a tier can display
or

Example signup:
Code:
[B]Tiers:[/B] RBY OU / GSC OU / ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU / ORAS OU[B]Significant Time Missed?:[/B] No
[B]Bio:[/B] I've mastered all tiers to the highest level.
[B]Pledge:[/B] I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Keep in mind that ICBB players are allowed to join, whereas tournament and circuit banned players are not.

Good luck everyone! We are looking forward to a great run this year :blobuwu:

Auction Date & Time is Saturday March 24th 15:00 PM EDT / 20:00 PM CET
Signups will close 2 hours before.

Last edited by a moderator:

EB0LA

Banned deucer.
Tiers: Strictly RBY
Significant Time Missed?: No
Bio: Good up & comer, can play with the best of em'.
• 1st place in Type-A 64-man double elim RBY OU tour.
• 2nd place in Mr. Tim's invitational.
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Let's get it!! H y p e!!!

Last edited:

Z+V

Banned deucer.
Tiers: BW OU / ORAS OU
Bio: I made multiple deep smogon tour runs, had several good performances in forum tours, especially in BW.
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Tiers: DPP OU / RBY OU / ADV OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Significant Time Missed?: None that I know of atm
Bio: I've played both DPP OU in POCL and WCoPP and have done well in some MT's on pp too.
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time (but POWC and PPL will also demand time).

Last edited:
Tiers: RBY OU
Bio: I've mastered all tiers to the highest level.

Algeria

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~
Tiers: Adv/dpp/bw/Oras
Significant time missed: No
Bio: I’ve mastered all tiers to the highest level
Pledge: I’ m 100% committed to this tournament and I will be active the majority of the time

Last edited:

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
Tiers: GSC OU / ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU
Bio: I've mastered all tiers to the highest level.
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time

Name: Der Schweinsteiger/Der Sweitzer
Tiers: ORAS OU
Significant Time Missed: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

SiTuM

j'ai du faire un mauvais rêve
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Tiers: RBY OU / GSC OU / ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Bio: not much, r6 of a ST round, r5 of OST, r4 of bw cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)