All Gens RoAPL IX - Finals [Won by Mauville Magnetons]

Theia

Say hello to the robots
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

Artwork by 0NI

• Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Replays are mandatory. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.
>>Spreadsheet<<
Courtesy of the wonderful Ticken
>>Replays and Usage<<

:magneton: Mauville Magnetons (7) vs (0) Dave's Delibirds :delibird:
ORAS OU: Piyush25 vs MichaelderBeste2
ORAS OU: 3d vs Joya
BW OU: Quarante8 vs Dark Eeveon
BW OU: avarice vs Jisoo
DPP OU: Le Don vs susciety
DPP OU: Pideous vs Skyrio
ADV OU: Colteor vs Carkoala
ADV OU: earl gr3y vs BIHI
GSC OU: RealJester vs vani
GSC OU: BlazingDark vs Thor
RBY OU: Kenix vs Kingler
RBY OU: Genesis7 vs TPP

The deadline for this round is Sunday, September 24th at 11:59 PM GMT -4.

Mauville Magnetons (0) vs (0) Dave's Delibirds

BeeOrSomething

Daylight Savings Time sucks
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Mauville Magnetons (6) vs (6) Dave's Delibirds

susciety TyCarter Mashing RealJester :haha:

Mauville Magnetons (6) vs (6) Dave's Delibirds
ORAS OU: Piyush25 vs MichaelderBeste2 mbd2 diff.
ORAS OU: 3d vs Joya idk oras i chose one of these guys
BW OU: Quarante8 vs Dark Eeveon heater diff.
BW OU: avarice vs Jisoo heater diff pt2
DPP OU: Le Don vs susciety jinxing his ass
DPP OU: Pideous vs Skyrio finns more proven tbh, skyrio is killing it though
ADV OU: Colteor vs Carkoala bihi support > earl gr3y support
ADV OU: earl gr3y vs BIHI bihi > earl gr3y
GSC OU: RealJester vs vani this one was hard. idk this is like nearly 50/50 but I made it 6-6 for tiebreak hype
GSC OU: BlazingDark vs Thor bd is playing better IMO but I suck at gsc
RBY OU: Kenix vs Kingler uh.
RBY OU: Genesis7 vs TPP well.

Pretty sure I'm negative since I went like even or bad last week, so the score doesn't matter.

DPP OU: Pideous vs. Skyrio
Pideous's been playing better right now, and I don't have enough data on Skyrio so be confident enough for them to win over Pideous. I think it would be a close game esp if Skyrio gets some DPP support from a particular French player I know. Skyrio's run has been mad funny because it's either them getting haxxed, or the opponent getting haxxed, no in-between LOL. I do feel like Skyrio's a bit reliant on mashing on advantage extremely hard like Rachi Iron Head, but I just simply lack data on them so may be wrong here by judging out on some interactions.

DPP OU: Le Don vs. Susciety
Holy rematch of the rematches!! Will Le Don win this and take revenge vs. Susciety from week 1 with the momentum he has going on atm, or will Susciety deny the win, and sweep the Don with a 2-0 head-to-head score in this PL? This pairing looks like it was bound to happen, very suspicious...
I'm bolding Le Don since I think he'll be the better player and prevent having a bad matchup again vs Susciety. However, if Susciety gets the MU again>>>. A very hyped matchup for a finals set, I'll be watching this, and the same should everyone else do.

Mauville Magnetons (11) vs (0) Dave's Delibirds
ORAS OU: Piyush25 vs MichaelderBeste2 - I have no idea how this tier works so mags.
ORAS OU: 3d vs Joya - see above
BW OU: Quarante8 vs Dark Eeveon - Mushi League bonus.
BW OU: avarice vs Jisoo - see oras.
DPP OU: Le Don vs susciety - also jinxing his ass.
DPP OU: Pideous vs Skyrio - Finn is the best DPPer of all time.
ADV OU: Colteor vs Carkoala - if I can beat Carkoala then Colt will surely manage to get out of his hole for long enough to cruise to a W.
ADV OU: earl gr3y vs BIHI - Brit bonus.
GSC OU: RealJester vs vani - This match will end in a tie.
GSC OU: BlazingDark vs Thor - who are these people?
RBY OU: Kenix vs Kingler - me and K3nix have our differences but he is good at RBY.
RBY OU: Genesis7 vs TPP - vote Mags.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)