NUPL Champion
Tiers DPP OU/ORAS OU
Significant time missed? no
bio: green eyes height 5.11
pledge: yes

Tiers: GSC OU / BW OU
Significant Time Missed?: no
Bio: I like pokemon
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Tiers: RBY OU
Significant Time Missed?: Yes
Bio: likes boxing, exploding early with exeggutor, and short women
Pledge: i will not be active. i have joined too many of these random PLs already and i will not talk in all of the discords. im in RUPL which is the one i care about and has my friends, so i probably will not talk whatseover. that said i can only play RBY so i don't really need to prep but to be fully honest i will simply show up, potentially, and play my games. thank you again for your time and consideration - take care.

Tiers: BW OU
Significant Time Missed?: Probably not
Bio: Somebody asks me how many pushups I can do, I say, "All of them". I have all knowledge of this tier.
Pledge:I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Heroic Troller

Through the Sea of Time
is a Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
World Defender
Tier: Rby
Significant Time Missed?: I can play only in some ranges because of irl stuff, but will try my best to get games done
Bio: I click Body slam a lot
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Yo, i was asked to join and do some yellow magic, i will mostly run gimmicks for fun, do not expect me to care too much before play offs, i warned you

Askov

Explode
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
Tiers: RBY OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Significant Time Missed?: uni
Bio: lit
Pledge:I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)