All Gens RoAPL VII: Semifinals

Abyssal Ruins

I Cuddle wit the homies at night b4 going to Sleep
is a Tiering Contributor
I think about starry while using my Dr. Squatch bar soap in the shower.
I imagine starry jumping out to scare me once I open my closet.

Do you want to know why?

I can hear starry whispering in my ear before I sleep... "pichus swag"

I have compiled every instance where starry has said this phrase in our team's discord. I ended up gathering 137 screenshots.
You can view it here. Click the image, Right-click, Click "Open image in new tab":

I have also created a chart to highlight starry's tendencies:

From looking at this data, I have made a few observations regarding starry's behavior:
  • starry pings everyone at a higher frequency during the final stages of regular season and during playoffs.
  • starry utilizes pinging 5x more than his second most used tendency (caps locking).
Consider this data when starry has another chance to manage and draft you.

SHOUTOUTS
Now, I will move onto my actual shoutouts. :psyglad:
THANK YOU dice for radiating big dick energy throughout the entire tour. You have been the best teammate when it came to building and talking shit. I definitely had the ability to play wild in RBY thanks to the team choices you devised. Reap your shit and keep it going. :blobthumbsup:

THANK YOU starry blanket for having little intention to draft me from the start. You placed me in ADV. While I did win a few weeks, you knew that I had the magic touch in the 2nd best tier of all time, RBY. Unfortunately, you did not let me use Flareon and Ninetales. :blobsad: Still, I look forward to the future moments we will spend again. Thx for the fucking pings on discord too btw...

THANK YOU 16bit for letting me sit on your lap when you had it rough. I know you did not perform as well as you would have liked, but we bonded a lot during this tour. Now, I will pester you at random in Ruins of Alph and in The Studio room. You make funny teams too; well done as a solid asset. :psysly:

THANK YOU Gilbert arenas for the early season glow up. Letting me know to always run Suicune and Milotic in ADV OU. :Smogjynx:

THANK YOU kjdaas , Charmflash , LuckOverSkill , FriendOfMrGolem120 , Groudon , Charmflash for OMM CHANTING with me during the team discord's dead hours. I love the teams that you homies used. I also love all your competitive approaches/styles to mons, which meant that I learned new things from being with you people. :psywoke:

THANK YOU to anyone on the team who left the pichus discord before I could write this post.

**My favorite moment of this tour:** Claiming an activity win against someone who went to the barber during my RBY OU set.
:blobshrug:

Have a great summer, Bros.
Pichus Swag

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)