Rejected Room voices should be group chat trusted users

This is a very simple one: Now that only trusted users can create group chats (room drivers and global voices and above) I think that room voices, if they have been selected by the room staff as trusted enough should be able to create group chats. If you think that they are only trusted in their room and not enough on the whole site, then you could make it so room voices could only invite people who have been in their room for a certain amount of time. But I think and I'm sure others would agree that room voices should be able to create group chats in one way or another. Thank you.

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Making the requirements for groupchats more lenient is not the way to go, especially when they were just recently restricted back to trusted users. Roomvoice is a very small rank in the grand scheme of things, has little to no powers, and differ greatly in how easy they're given out from room to room, so I wouldn't want that to be any measure of how trusted a user is. Having some extra requirements is also just very messy and wouldn't realistically help with security and trust concerns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)