Ropeburn's Breeding Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I was really hoping for a male one so I could have both genders, but it's not a big deal. Just to be clear, which Honedge do you want?
the 31/31/31/31/x/x one please. ill let you know when i have everything ready. thanks! =)

Last edited:
Hey there, im interested in your shiny protean Froakie. Will give you a shiny male relaxed huge power 31/31/31/x/x/31 Marill with Aqua Jet in Dive Ball or shiny male modest 31/31/31/31/x/31 Aerodactyl for it.

I also love that Adamant Speed Boost Carvanha and Adamant Intimidate Growlithe. I can give you both above shinies for these and shiny Froakie. If that is not ok with you i can offer jolly male 31/31/31/x/31/31 Aerodactyl, timid female 31/x/31/31/31/31 Noibat with Switcheroo or bold overcoat female 31/x/31/31/31/31 Vullaby with Foul Play.

What do you say?

Damn, I was really hoping for a male one so I could have both genders, but it's not a big deal. Just to be clear, which Honedge do you want?
your 4 piece is ready! =)
send me a pm when youre ready to trade. im at 4527 7700 4764
ive added your fc already. thanks!

Hello. Would you be willing to trade a flawless 5IV Aqua Jet Marill for a Shiny Mr. Mime?

Shiny Mr. Mime
x/x/x/x/x/x
Male
Serious
Soundproof

Also, if interested, I'd like you to nickname it. Anything's fine as long as it isn't crude or the name of another Pokemon, and that the first letter is capitalized and the rest is lowercase, with no punctuation.

I have been breeding Klefki and was hoping to trade for your Lotad and Mareep.

Bold Kleki 31/x/31/31/31/31
The bad attack IVs mean it can tank opposing Prankster Foul Plays better, and your own Foul Plays are not affected by your stats at all. I have a Male and a Female one.

I also have a bunch of 31/31/31/x/31/31 and x/31/31/31/31/31 (good for Draining Kiss) of both gender with Iron Defense as an Egg Move for sale, but all my Klefki are Bold with Prankster.

I have been breeding Klefki and was hoping to trade for your Lotad and Mareep.

Bold Kleki 31/x/31/31/31/31
The bad attack IVs mean it can tank opposing Prankster Foul Plays better, and your own Foul Plays are not affected by your stats at all. I have a Male and a Female one.

I also have a bunch of 31/31/31/x/31/31 and x/31/31/31/31/31 (good for Draining Kiss) of both gender with Iron Defense as an Egg Move for sale, but all my Klefki are Bold with Prankster.
Yeah sure. I'm interested in a female, preferably only missing sp.atk, but atk is fine too. I'll do a 1:1, since I only need one Klefki at the moment, so choose which of those 2 you want.

Yeah sure. I'm interested in a female, preferably only missing sp.atk, but atk is fine too. I'll do a 1:1, since I only need one Klefki at the moment, so choose which of those 2 you want.
I'll take a Mareep. I have Klefki with attack and no special attack, but those are all male. And as I said, they are all Bold as well. Only females I have are 31/x/31/31/31/31, x/31/31/31/31/31, or 31/31/31/31/31/x, all Bold.

My friend code is 3265-5560-4643
I'm on right now, but I'm in public so I can't use the voice chat and I'll only be on a for few minutes.

I'll take a Mareep. I have Klefki with attack and no special attack, but those are all male. And as I said, they are all Bold as well. Only females I have are 31/x/31/31/31/31, x/31/31/31/31/31, or 31/31/31/31/31/x, all Bold.

My friend code is 3265-5560-4643
I'm on right now, but I'm in public so I can't use the voice chat and I'll only be on a for few minutes.
31/x/31/31/31/31 is the one I'm interested in. I'll have your mareep done by tomorrow.

Trades have been completed. Thanks guys! On the lookout for 5iv Kabuto right now. I've also started up a shiny collection. Give me a heads up if you can give me a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)