Rotom-C

Thanks. I've looked it over, and that was pretty much all of it I guess. If anyone else finds anything else (lol), please post.

In other words, I think it can be checked now.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
All right so Chou PMed me with the following message

Chou Toshio] Here is a sample of the check I was working on: [URL="http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3450125&page=2 said:
[/URL]Rotom-C

Past QC stage, awaiting GP checks.

QC Approved: [3/3] [Snunch, Oglemi, PK Gaming]

GP Approved [0/2] [???, ???]

Rotom-C

Name: The Lawnmower

[Overview]
<p>Rotom-C is one of the Rotom forms introduced previous generatio in DPP. With the dawn of gen 5 BW, each of those forms lost their Ghost typing for the type of their respective machine in exchange for the type of their respective signature attacks. In Rotom-C's case, it gained the Grass-type. /Electric typing Having a unique typing with resistances to Water-, Grass-, and Electric-type attacks, as well as an immunity to Ground-type attacks, Rotom-C is certainly not the least of the Rotom Formes has a lot of advantages as far as typing is concerned.</p>

<p>Boasting a respectable very good stat distribution, having above average bulk and Special Attack while sadly having quite low speed Rotom-C has an impressive stat distribution it shares with the other rotom forms, boasting respectable bulk and Special Attack. Even its Speed is above average for a Pokemon intended for tanking. Access to Will-O-Wisp with this typing is also unique. It has a very diverse movepool, therefore it is quite versatile which includes some moves very unconventional to Pokemon of similar typing, such as Trick and Will-o-Wisp. Its unique move, Leaf Storm, is very powerful. It can abuse these aspects very well and combine them to not only use defensive sets but also heavy offensive sets These various traits allow it to successfully use a wide variety of offensive and defensive strategies. Sadly, Rotom-C lacks any reliable form of recovery except for Pain Split and Rest. Don't let that stop you from using the haunted lawnmower!</p>

[SET]
name: Choice
move 1: Volt Switch
move 2: Leaf Storm
move 3: Hidden Power Ice / Thunderbolt
move 4: Trick / Thunderbolt
item: Choice Scarf / Choice Specs
ability: Levitate
nature: Modest / Timid
evs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
ivs: 30 Atk / 30 Def

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Rotom-C has a lot going for it as a Choice Item user. Its immunity to Spikes and Toxic Spikes Volt Switch and Leaf Storm are your main STAB attacks on this set. Hidden Power Ice allows to heavily damage switch-ins such as Flygon expecting an Electric-type attack, and it grants near flawless coverage grants it super effective coverage against Ground- and Grass-types, notably destroying Flygon, and giving Rotom-C almost flawless coverage. Trick is used in the last slot to potentially incapacitate walls and counters such as Chansey, Snorlax and Registeel. Thunderbolt is an option over Trick to have another STAB attack which will not force you to switch out has power far superior to Volt Switch, doesn't force Rotom to switch out, and is much more reliable than Leaf Storm. It is a great attack, and Rotom-C could forgo Hidden Power or Trick in order to utilize it. The EVs give the highest possible Special Attack and Speed with the respective nature simply maximize Speed and Special Attack. Modest is recommended, for highest damage output.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Life Orb can be run instead of a Choice item, though it lacks proper speed for that to be more effective Rotom-C's mediocre Speed limits its abilities for pure sweeping. It can also use Wise Glasses to feign a choice item. Thunderbolt can be run over Volt Switch, though losing the ability to attack and switch simultaneously is a significant loss to Choice sets. instead of Trick, to no be forced out all the time to use your STAB, though Volt Switch gives possible momentum and allows for scouting.</p>

I decided to stop here, because aside from GP checking, I realized that I was starting to write new content into the set description-- I felt the description was inadequate because instead of explaining the function and purpose of the set (or why it's a good set for Rotom-C), he was only explaining the EVs/moves individually, which I think is actually the least important part of a set description. A set description should introduce the set's strategy and explain why it's good, so I started to write that when I realized that really isn't my responsibility.

I personally recommend this analysis be reassigned to a better writer.
Since he's a member of the GP team, and I trust Chou (and after skimming it myself) I too feel that this analysis will have to be reassigned.

I'll update the Index and if anybody is interested in writing this it's up for grabs

Mew if you want help improving your writing, take a close look at what Chou has in those hide tags and try to figure out why he made the changes he did. If you want more help get in contact with one of us, we'll try to help you get better. You're free to reserve another analysis and get it through QC. Just be sure to practice writing in the meantime and PM me what you have written once you get your other analyses past QC.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As a general point, in the comments for a set, here's what I want to see:

-A description of what makes the set good
-Why this Pokemon does this set good
-Explaining individual moves/evs is of LESSER importance.

The biggest reason I referred this to Oglemi is because I realized that I was starting to rewrite the analysis. In fact this sentence in my check: Rotom-C has a lot going for it as a Choice Item user. Its immunity to Spikes and Toxic Spikes

is incomplete because as I was writing it, I realized I was starting to write my own set description, which is not the job of the GP team.

I could just write more..? No need to reassign immidiately?

Also, some of those "corrections" are just using other sentences to explain the same thing, whereas my "corrected stuff" was not bad writing but just choice of other ways to say it.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Re-read it yourself, and I'm sure you will find more than enough examples of lacking prose, even outside of the Pokemon terminology (which needs work nonetheless). I do think from reading this you have the skills to write better, so perhaps you should have a chance to improve on this.

First, thoroughly read our grammar standards.

Then, expand on the points I made in my above post as to what the content of the set descriptions should include.

And be sure to fix awkward sentences such as:

-Boasting a very good stat distribution, having above average bulk and Special Attack while sadly having quite low speed.

-
Hidden Power Ice allows to heavily damage switch-ins such as Flygon expecting an Electric-type attack, and it grants near flawless coverage

-
It can also use Wise Glasses to feign a choice item. Thunderbolt can be run over Volt Switch instead of Trick, to no be forced out all the time to use your STAB, though Volt Switch gives possible momentum and allows for scouting.

To give some examples.

I like seeing dedication to finishing the analysis. I will forward this post to Oglemi. When you finish rewriting/proofing, PM me to check it--I'll purposefully take responsibility for giving this the re-go-ahead. I look forward to your redoubled efforts.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
add/change
delete

Past QC stage, awaiting GP checks.

QC Approved: [3/3] [Snunch, Oglemi, PK Gaming]

GP Approved [0/2] [???, ???]

Rotom-C

Name: The Lawnmower

[Overview]
<p>Rotom-C is one of the Rotom formes introduced in DPP. With the dawn of BW, each of those forms lost their Ghost typing in exchange for the type of their respective signature attacks. In Rotom-C's case, it gained the Grass/-type. Having a unique typing with resistances to Water-, Grass- and Electric-type attacks as well as an immunity to Ground-type attacks, Rotom-C has a lot of advantages as far as typing is concerned.</p>

<p>Rotom-C has an impressive stat distribution it shares with the other rotom formes, boasting respectable bulk and Special Attack. Even its Speed is above average for a Pokemon intended for tanking. It has a very diverse movepool, which includes some moves very unconventional to Pokemon of similar typing, such as Trick and Will-o-Wisp. Its unique move, Leaf Storm, is very powerful. These various traits allow it to successfully use a wide variety of offensive and defensive strategies.</p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Rotom-C has a lot going for it as a Choice Item user. Its immunities to Spikes and Toxic Spikes allow Rotom-C to switch in and out a lot, which is what Choice Item users do which is an invaluable ability for a Choice Item user, to allow it to switch between attacks. Volt Switch is very effective with a Choice Item, because it allows Rotom-C to switch out while using a move, which is very helpful with scouting attacking, avoiding being locked into an ineffectual move. Volt Switch and Leaf Storm function as main STAB attacks. Hidden Power Ice grants it super effective coverage against Ground- and Grass-types, notably destroying Flygon, and giving Rotom-C almost flawless coverage. Trick is used in the last slot to potentially incapacitate walls and counters such as Chansey, Snorlax and Registeel. Thunderbolt has power far superior to Volt Switch, doesn't force Rotom to switch out, and is much more reliable than Leaf Storm. It is a great attack, and Rotom-C could forgo Hidden Power or Trick in order to utilize it. The EVs simply maximize Speed and Special Attack. Modest is recommended, for highest damage output.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Life Orb can be run instead of a Choice Item, though Rotom-C's mediocre Speed stat severely limits its sweeping capabilities. It can also use Wise Glasses Expert Belt to feign a choice item. Thunderbolt can be run over Volt Switch, though losing the ability to attack and switch simultaneously is a significant loss to Choice item sets.</p>

<p>Will-O-Wisp or Toxic can be run over Trick or Hidden Power to status switch-ins foes. It's not common to run a direct status move on a Choice item user, which can add the element of surprise to the set.</p>

<p>Choiced Rotom-C works very well on a team with physical scouters such as Flygon, Scyther and Victini. It can also clear the way for huge special threats like Raikou, Mismagius, Mew and other set-up sweepers.</p>

[SET]

name: Defensive
move 1: Will-O-Wisp
move 2: Pain Split
move 3: Leaf Storm
move 4: Discharge / Thunderbolt
item: Leftovers
nature: Calm
evs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Aside from a choiced set, Rotom-C can run a defensive set very effectively. With key stat distribution, it Its stat distribution boasts very good defenses coupled with OK respectable Speed for a defensive Pokemon. Will-O-Wisp works very well, with the given EV spread, having more overall bulk as well as sponging physical attacks and disarming physical threats granting Rotom greater survivability by disabling physical threats. Pain Split is used to regain health and to cut Chansey's HP to less than 1/3. Leaf Storm and Discharge are used as STAB attacks. whereas Discharge has a higher chance of paralyzing the opponent while Thunderbolt is more powerful. If you are concerned with the risk of accidentally paralyzing foes that would be better off burned, use Thunderbolt. The EVs and nature max out HP and Special Defense, being a good defensive Pokemon able to take hits from both sides of the spectrum relying on Will-O-Wisp to cover the physical side. Being immune to grounded entry hazards is also a big plus. This means Rotom-C has much more opportunities to switch in and out. In a switching game of cat and mouse between Rotom-C and the foes it checks, Rotom-C will almost always come out on top thanks to its great resilience against passive damage.<p>

<p>On an interesting not, if Rotom-C somehow gets burned, therefore becoming immune to Toxic, Chansey switches in, Rotom-C it can stall out Blissey Chansey by abusing Pain Split and status burn damage.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>An alternative spread of 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD is possible if you want to wall physical attackers better. Speed investment really isn't necessary, as this set should concentrate on bulk mainly. Substitute can be used to protect from Rotom-C from status, but there would be no way to recover the 25% HP cut and works fantastically with Pain Split. A RestTalk set can also be used, but the new Sleep mechanics make such set less effective.</p>

<p>Toxic can be used in the last slot to have another status move, working similar to a dual status set.</p>

<p>Defensive Rotom-C works well in conjunction with physically frail sweepers like Sharpedo, Heracross and Scyther. Rotom-C cripples opposing physical-based Pokemon attackers to help the team at getting opportunities to set up.</p>

[OTHER OPTIONS]

<p>A SubCharge set can be run, but Rotom-C is rather outclassed by other Electric-type Pokemon for that set. It can be dangerous though in combination with Leaf Storm's Special Attack Drops work against the goal of sweeping. Still, at +2, Leaf Storm will probably 2HKO most Pokemon that are not named Chansey, Snorlax or Registeel.</p>

<p>Rotom-C has access to both Reflect and Light Screen, so a support set with a moveset consisting of Reflect / Light Screen / Leaf Storm / Volt Switch or Discharge with an EV spread of 252 HP / 68 Def / 188 Spe can be used. Light Clay is, obviously, would be the item of choice.</p>

<p>On the offensive side, options are fairly limited. It can use Dark Pulse, but Shadow Ball hits everything it hits already and Shadow Ball are the only other notable coverage attacks it has. It also has access to Ominous Wind, but that's too complicated to pull off the mere 10% chance of boosting your stats shouldn't be relied on.</p>

[CHECKS AND COUNTERS]

<p>Ice-type Pokemon such as Mamoswine, Weavile, and Froslass can OHKO Rotom-C with strong Ice-type STAB attacks. These, among others, Mamoswine and Weavile can also revenge kill weakened Rotom-C with STAB priority Ice Shard, taking down even Rotom carrying Choice Scarf. Some bulky Dragons, such as Dragonair and Shelgon, can switch into Rotom-C's STAB moves and laugh at easily shrug off Hidden Power Ice, although Toxic can force them out.</p>

<p>Bulky Grass- and Fire-types can switch into Rotom-C's Grass- or Electric-STAB moves respectively with relative ease, and either force out Rotom-C with their STAB or set up on it. For example, Roserade and Exeggutor with Sludge Bomb, and Arcanine and Entei with their STAB moves. Bulky Grass-types resist both of Rotom-C's STAB types and have a relatively easy job beating it. Many bulky Grass-types like Roserade and Venusaur even have a Poison-type STAB they can use to bring Rotom-C down with ease. Bulky Fire-types have no problem switching into Leaf Storm and are immune to Will-O-Wisp. Their STAB attacks would easily dispense with Rotom-C. Rotom-H is the best Fire-type counter as it resists Electric-type attacks as well.</p>

<p>Of course, Chansey can take pretty much any move Rotom-C is going to throw at her, as well as taking status by simply switching out and sheds status by simply switching thanks to Natural Cure. Chansey has to be wary of Trick though.</p>

[DREAM WORLD]

<p>Rotom-C Doesn't get a Dream World ability.</p>

From what I can see, your biggest problem as a writer is being lazy. The majority of your problem sentences omit the subject of the sentence or a key part of the grammar structure. This 'lazy writing' assumes the reader can guess the omitted subject or phrase, but those are not things you want to omit in a formal or semi-formal document like an analysis. Don't be lazy!

Even in the Checks/Counters paragraph I ended up rewriting completely, your big problem is trying to 'cut corners' by combining the fire/grass types and generalizing instead of addressing each separately. This wouldn't be a problem except that it resulted in sloppy/difficult to understand prose and also inaccurate generalizations.

Don't be lazy!

1/2

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
[Overview]
<p>Rotom-C is one of the Rotom forms introduced in DPP. With the dawn of BW, each of those forms lost their Ghost typing in exchange for the type of their respective signature attack. In Rotom-C's case, it gained the Grass-type. Having With a unique typing, giving it with resistances to Water-, Grass- and Electric-type attacks, as well as an immunity to Ground-type attacks, Rotom-C has a lot of advantages as far as typing is concerned.</p>

<p>Rotom-C has an impressive stat distribution which it shares with the other Rotom forms; it boasts boasting respectable bulk and Special Attack. Even its Speed is above average for a Pokemon intended for tanking. It has a very diverse movepool, which includes some moves very unconventional to for Pokemon of similar typing, such as Trick and Will-o-Wisp. Its unique move, Leaf Storm, is very powerful. These various traits allow it to employ successfullyuse a wide variety of offensive and defensive strategies successfully.</p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Rotom-C has a lot going for it as a Choice item user. Its immunity to Spikes and Toxic Spikes allows it Rotom-C to switch in and out a lot, which is an invaluable ability of a Choice item user, as this is its only method of switching between attacks to allow it to switch between attacks. Volt Switch is very effective with a Choice item, because it allows Rotom-C to switch out while attacking, avoiding being locked into an ineffectual move. Volt Switch and Leaf Storm function as main STAB attacks. Hidden Power Ice grants it super effective coverage against Ground- and Grass-types, notably destroying Flygon, and giving Rotom-C almost flawless coverage. Trick is used in the last slot to potentially incapacitate walls and counters such as Chansey, Snorlax, and Registeel. Thunderbolt has power far superior to Volt Switch, doesn't force Rotom to switch out, and is much more reliable than Leaf Storm. It is a great attack, and so Rotom-C could forgo Hidden Power or Trick in order to utilize it. The EVs simply maximize Speed and Special Attack. Modest is recommended, for the highest possible damage output.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Life Orb can be run instead of a Choice item, though Rotom-C's mediocre Speed stat severely limits its sweeping capabilities. It can also use Expert Belt to feign a Choice item, letting it surprise an opponent with a super effective move. Thunderbolt can be run over Volt Switch,though losing the ability to attack and switch simultaneously is a significant loss for a Choice item user sets.</p> (combine paragraphs)

<p>Will-O-Wisp or Toxic can be run over Trick or Hidden Power to status foes. It's not common to run a direct status move on a Choice item user, which can add the element of surprise to the set.</p> (you really need to add a comment here somewhere as to why you might use specs or scarf; what does each one offer?)

<p>Choiced Rotom-C works very well on a team with physical scoutssuch as Flygon, Scyther, and Victini. It can also clear the way for huge special threats like Raikou, Mismagius, Mew, and other set-up sweepers.</p>

[SET]

name: Defensive
move 1: Will-O-Wisp
move 2: Pain Split
move 3: Leaf Storm
move 4: Discharge / Thunderbolt
item: Leftovers
nature: Calm
evs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Rotom-C can run a defensive set very effectively. Itsstat distribution boasts very good defenses coupled with respectable Speed for a defensive Pokemon. Will-O-Wisp works very well with the given EV spread, granting Rotom greater survivability by disabling physical threats. Pain Split is used to regain health and to cut Chansey's HP significantly to less than 1/3 (I don't know how you can reduce it that much). Leaf Storm and Discharge are used as STAB attacks. Discharge has a higher chance of paralyzing the opponent while Thunderbolt is more powerful. If you are concerned with the risk of accidentally paralyzing foes that would be better off burned, use Thunderbolt. The EVs and nature max out HP and Special Defense, relying on Will-O-Wisp to cover the physical side. Being immune to grounded entry hazards is also a big plus. This means that Rotom-C has much many more opportunities to switch in and out. In a switching game of cat and mouse between Rotom-C and the foes it checks, Rotom-C will almost always come out on top thanks to its great resilience against passive damage.<p>

<p>On an interesting note, if Rotom-C somehow gets burned, therefore becoming immune to Toxic, it can stall out Chansey by abusing Pain Split and burn damage. </p> (this is a slightly odd paragraph, but I suppose I'll leave it since it is grammatically correct)

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>An alternative spread of 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD is possible if you want to wall physical attackers better. Speed investment really isn't necessary, as this set should concentrate on bulk mainly. Substitute can be used to protect Rotom-C from status, and works fantastically with Pain Split. A RestTalk set can also be used.</p>(combine paragraphs)

<p>Toxic can be used in the last slot to cripple foes that do not mind having their attack cut, including most special attackers to have another status move, working similar to a dual status set.</p>

<p>Defensive Rotom-C works well in conjunction with physically frail sweepers like Sharpedo, Heracross, and Scyther. Rotom-C cripples opposing physical attackers to help the team find at getting opportunities to set up.</p>

[OTHER OPTIONS]

<p>A SubCharge set can be run, but Rotom-C is rather outclassed by other Electric-type Pokemon for that set. Leaf Storm's Special Attack drops work against the goal of sweeping.</p>

<p>Rotom-C has access to both Reflect and Light Screen, so a support set consisting of Reflect / Light Screen / Leaf Storm / Volt Switch or Discharge with an EV spread of 252 HP / 68 Def / 188 Spe can be used. Light Clay would be the item of choice.</p>

<p>On the offensive side, options are fairly limited. It can use Dark Pulse and Shadow Ball, which are the only notable coverage attacks Rotom-C can learn. It has access to Ominous Wind, but the mere 10% chance of boosting your its stats shouldn't be relied on.</p>

[CHECKS AND COUNTERS]

<p>Ice-type Pokemon such as Mamoswine, Weavile, and Froslass can OHKO Rotom-C with strong Ice-type STAB attacks. Mamoswine and Froslass can also revenge kill weakened Rotom-C with STAB Ice Shard, even taking down Choice Scarf variants. (remove space)Some bulky Dragons, such as Dragonair and Shelgon, can switch into Rotom-C's STAB moves and laugh at Hidden Power Ice, although Toxic can force them out.</p>

<p>Bulky Grass-types resist both of Rotom-C's STAB types and have a relatively easy job beating it. Many bulky Grass-types like Roserade and Venusaur even have a Poison-type STAB move that they can use to bring Rotom-C down with ease. Bulky Fire-types have no problem switching into Leaf Storm and are immune to Will-O-Wisp. Their STAB attacks would easily dispense with Rotom-C. Rotom-H is the best Fire-type counter as it resists Electric-type attacks as well.</p>

<p>Of course, Chansey can take pretty much any move Rotom-C is going to throw at her, and sheds status by simply switching thanks to Natural Cure. Chansey has to be wary of Trick though.</p>
GP 2/2

Though grammatically this is OK, the analysis does read like a shopping list at times. Try to make your analysis flow a little, and try to expand a little more on some of your points.

If you make significant changes, I would be happy to have another look to ensure that you have not introduced more errors.

Also remember to take all of the bold and coloured bits out of your analysis.

On the defensive set in additional comments I think you should really elaborate how bulky Grass-types like Celebi, Roserade, and Shaymin basically wall that set (especially since they have Natural Cure). And from there maybe add some teammates that would make great partners to it such as Victini because so far a lot of your "paragraphs" are kind of skimpy and are still only like one or two sentences...

EDIT: "A RestTalk set can also be used"

Seriously? That's all you have to say about it using RestTalk? Explain the set, explain why it's viable, explain what it can do, what does it do better than WoWSplit...

Also, why is Venusaur even mentioned in CC? He's OU...

Make sure to mention Rotom-H as a fatty-ass counter. Especially considering how common it is.

-Zane

Edit: Also, if this analysis is one day found owner-less, I'd like to snatch it up. :33333

I'm sorry, but this is far from "done." You still have mentions of Venusaur, which is OU, and is irrelevant. Also, I suggest you address the issues brought up in Jubilee's post (3 posts above this one). The AC of the Defensive set is remarkably lacking; it is literally only 5 sentences. Add what Jubilee has mentioned, and fix any issues with mentioning Venusaur. Most of all, just try to elaborate on your AC of the defensive set, and mention more bulky Grass-types in the Checks and Counters section such as Celebi and Shaymin. Also you are underestimating Rotom-C's bulk... And one more thing, remove mentions of Dragonair from the Checks and Counters section. It is never seen in UU, and thus completely irrelevant.

Sorry if this came across a bit angry, I don't intend it to be. I am simply giving useful criticism, since I want the analyses to be the best they can be.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
P.S. You're expected to make any changes that people suggest that they are clearly correct about, even if the analysis has reached the DONE stage or even if it wasn't a QC member or GP member that suggested the change.

Since when did Houndoom carry a Choice item? >.> fix that sentence in the CC

EDIT: Also, Hidden Power Ice does nothing to bulky Grass-types such as Celebi or Shaymin. I have yet to see either of them get 2HKOed by a super effective Hidden Power Ice, or even 3HKOed for that matter. So basically just remove that part about bulky Grass-types being hit hard by Hidden Power Ice. It's main target is Dragon-types, not opposing Grass-types, make sure to mention that in the first [SET COMMENTS].

It actually carries Choice Scarf quite a lot. At least I come across it quite often. It's also in the analysis by the way. I'll change the sentence though.

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
A RestTalk set is viable on Rotom-C as well, though due to the new sleep mechanics it has lost a lot of effectiveness. It can exploit Rest and Sleep Talk in conjunction The set works best with Leaf Storm and Thunderbolt or Discharge, but Will-O-Wisp is also an option too. The EVs and nature should be similar to the Defensive set.</p>
Just added an extra bit to replace a rather meaningless sentence.

<p>Fire-type Pokemon such as Houndoom, Rotom-H, and Victini can possibly outspeed and OHKO Rotom-C with powerful Fire-type STAB attacks, as well as resisting Rotom-C's signature move Leaf Storm. Rotom-H and Victini are also known for carrying a Choice item most of the time, which make them "immune" to Trick as well. They also are immune to Will-O-Wisp, which allows them to switch in with no danger of being crippled,(thunderbolt outdamages HP rock) except perhaps by Thunderbolt or Discharge being hurt severely unless Rotom-C carries Hidden Power Rock. Even then, only Houndoom takes serious damage of that.</p>
Fixed a couple of bits you added.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)