Tournament Roulettemons 2 Playtesting Tournament (Won by Scoopapa!)

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
do you REALLY need me to tell you that this was approved or what
Hey, welcome to the Roulettemons 2 Playtesting Tournament! This mod's largely finished outside of determining if anything is too overpowered or could use buffs, and there's no better way to weed those out than to run a tournament here.

A few things of note...
- All matches will be single elimination, best of 3.
- The bracket for this will be seeded to the best of my ability and kept privately. It won't be possible to seed this completely perfectly, but I will try my best.
- I'm also going to be getting everyone's ideas on what their personal viability rankings are so I can use this data to make a community VR. You have to participate to contribute to this, and it'll be set in such a way that people who get further in the bracket will have a heavier influence on a Pokemon's placement than people who are out early on.
- You'll have exactly one week to finish each of your matches. Please share all of your replays. DH2 save replays now for those of you who are in-the-loop and know that this once wasn't the case. If you forget to save a replay then that's alright even if I'd rather you try not to.
- Signups will last until Thursday, September 28th at 11:59 PM EST. In order to join, post "in" in this thread.

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Honestly thought I had mentioned to be done with games with extensions by Sunday but I guess I never did that. Scoopapa Squawkerz You have until Tuesday at 11:59 PM EST to be done unless you need the next day as well in which case I'd like for you to tell me in advance. Don't really want to do subs for this round since it's already been a while and that'd just hold things up further + doing it any further rounds would feel like skipping too much of the tournament at that point, apologies @ Bossaru

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)