RU RU Autumn Seasonal - Round 5 (Losers') (AFTER SHIFTS)

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
1632711688239.png

Welcome to the RU Autumn Seasonal, the biggest tour left in the RU Circuit! Doing well in this tour will help you earn a chance to play in the RU Championships at the end of the year and potentially earn a ribbon; standings can be found here.

Tour Specific Rules:
  • This is a standard SS RU tournament.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokémon Showdown (main or smogtours).
  • All matches are to be played in [Gen 8] RU. If a ban or unban to the tier occurs during a round, the change will take effect as of the following round.
Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on his team.
  • Sleep Clause: You cannot inflict sleep upon more than one member of the opposing team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.

Round 5 (Losers' Bracket):
( Winner of Cam vs Gingy )  vs  7u9i2 - extension
ashbala99  vs  sensei axew
mushamu  vs  ( Loser of Mac3 vs Xiri )
hjkhj  vs  Lyss - given win
odr  vs  Dlanyer - extension
EternalSnowman  vs  xXcrossbowXx
SOMALIA  vs  Daruma - activity
Yourwelcomethanku  vs  Limpy Lucario
Spl4sh  vs  GoldCat
( Winner of MendeeZ vs Elfuseon )  vs  zS
tlenit  vs  KM
p4P1//0n  vs  giove97
Meru  vs  gorex
Beraldinho  vs  toytean - given win
Hax Believer  vs  ( Loser of MatLaTomate vs bb skarm ) - extension
Luna's Banned now  vs  Bye 1

TIERING NOTES (NEW!)
The October tiering shifts will be in effect for Round 5. (It was not in effect for Round 4 yet, since the tier shifts happened after the start of the round). This means that:
- Barraskewda, Ninetales-Alola, and Seismitoad are not legal in RU
- Grimmsnarl is now legal in RU

Extension Deadline: Tuesday, October 5th at 11PM -4. my half birthday btw.

Deadline: Sunday, October 10th at 11PM -4.

Last edited:

Expulso

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
coinflipped cam vs gingy.

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 9.15.35 PM.png

new matchup will be Cam vs 7u9i2.

so sorry for the delay, guys! my fault. you can definitely get an extension if needed, just request in the thread if so.

Expulso

all extensions granted

act to SOMALIA > daruma because he contacted and got no response. contacting on saturday is stupid though, you could be coinflipped for that but i'll give u the benefit of the doubt because of how weekend-centric smogon is anyways. ill coinflip in similar situations in the future, though, so contact earlier!

r6 coming up now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)