RU RU Autumn Seasonal - Round 6

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
1632711688239.png

Welcome to the RU Autumn Seasonal, the biggest tour left in the RU Circuit! Doing well in this tour will help you earn a chance to play in the RU Championships at the end of the year and potentially earn a ribbon; standings can be found here.

Tour Specific Rules:
  • This is a standard SS RU tournament.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokémon Showdown (main or smogtours).
  • All matches are to be played in [Gen 8] RU. If a ban or unban to the tier occurs during a round, the change will take effect as of the following round.
Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on his team.
  • Sleep Clause: You cannot inflict sleep upon more than one member of the opposing team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.

Round 6

Winners' Bracket:

daniYSB  vs  atomicllamas
Natan  vs  EviGaro
Alpha Rabbit  vs  TheFranklin
xujing691691  vs  pattek
Ampha  vs  Mac3
Star  vs  Cirlo
MrAldo  vs  bb skarm
yovan33321  vs  Bouff

Losers' Bracket:
( Winner of odr  vs Dlanyer ) vs  p4P1//0n
SOMALIA  vs  ( Winner of Cam vs 7u9i2 )
sensei axew  vs  tlenit
Yourwelcomethanku  vs  Luna's Banned now
Spl4sh  vs  mushamu
Beraldinho  vs  ( Winner of Hax Believer vs MatLaTomate )
hjkhj  vs  Meru
xXcrossbowXx  vs  Elfuseon

TIERING NOTES (Same as Week 5, but reposting for the winners' bracket people:)
The October tiering shifts are in effect for Round 6. (It was not yet in effect for Round 4, since the tier shifts happened after the start of that round). This means that:
- Barraskewda, Ninetales-Alola, and Seismitoad are not legal in RU
- Grimmsnarl is now legal in RU

Extension Deadline: Wednesday, October 13th at 11PM -4.
Deadline: Sunday, October 17th at 11PM -4.

Last edited:

Dlanyer

Elle est crème comme Nivea, facile comme niveau 1.
is a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
my opponent odr and i scheduled for 3pm gmt+2 today, it's 3:25m and ive been here the whole time waiting so i think it's enough to say he missed time. he did not communicate any delay so i'm claiming actwin

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
extnesion: Star vs Cirlo

star contacted and got no reply, but he didnt contact until Saturday. I’ll give them a few more days to try to play it and then make an activity call if needed

round up on bracketmaker ill post when home

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)