RU RU Ladder Tour V - Cycle 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lime

o.o
is a Tiering Contributor
1708341509891.png

credits to GoldCat for the art
Welcome to the official RU ladder tour (RULT), where qualified ladder players will get a chance to compete amongst themselves to earn points for the RU Circuit Playoffs. We are now starting cycle four, below you'll find a list of rules that you must abide by when participating in this tournament. RULT is a type B tournament.

Cycle-specific rules:

• There will be 4 cycles
  • All cycles will last for one week (7 days)
  • At the end of the cycle, the top 6 with the most elo will qualify for playoffs
  • In order to participate in a cycle, you must follow the signup format.
  • If it wasn't obvious, that ladder that will be used is located on PS! main and will be - SV RU
  • If you have any questions, pm me over Discord- .lime_light.

When signing up:
  • Use the following format for your alt: [RULT84#] ForumNameHere
  • In the place of # you put any one letter of your choice.
  • Failure to follow the above format will result in your signup and subsequent ladder score being IGNORED.
  • You must register your alts in this thread prior to participating.
  • You may register up to two alts per cycle.
  • Once you sign up in this thread, you may immediately start laddering.
Playoffs/Scoring:
  • Playoffs will consist of the top 24 (top two per cycle will get a bye in the second round of playoffs)
  • Playoffs will yield points towards the overall RU circuit
  • If there is a tie in the laddering portion of the tour, the tiebreaker will be decided by GXE
  • Unsportsmanship-like conduct:
  • In the case you are found asking for wins under ANY circumstance, you will be barred from participating in the tour and disqualified from the RU circuit
  • In the case you are found forfeiting to boost your friend's score, you will be barred from participating in the tour and disqualified from the RU circuit
  • Any attempt to manipulate the system to give yourself an unfair advantage will result in severe sanctions
  • Abide by the Tournament Rules and General Guidelines
  • In short: keep it clean
Signup format:

Code:
Code:

Forum Name:

Cycle 4 alts:

Do my alts for Cycle 4 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?:
Don't forget to join the RULT room on Pokemon Showdown!
Deadline:
Cycle 4 will end on Monday, March 4th at 05: 59 PM GMT-5.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!!

Last edited:
Forum Name: KarliTheFrenshie
Cycle 4 alts: RULT84Z KTF
Do my alts for Cycle 4 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?:Yes

Like Reply

Last edited:
Forum Name: Seed Sower

Cycle 4 alts: RULT84ss, RULT84seedot

Do my alts for Cycle 4 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

Last edited:
Forum Name: hjkhj

Cycle 4 alts: RULT84A hjkhj

Do my alts for Cycle 4 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

Forum Name: Found then Lost

Cycle 4 alts: RULT84o Henlo

Do my alts for Cycle 4 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: why did you break the pattern i hate you i hate you i hate you

Forum Name: Froggy
Cycle 4 alts: RULT84F Froggy, RULT84G Froggy
Do my alts for Cycle 4 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes
Will I actually try this cycle?: yes

Last edited:
Forum Name: ZeroKitss
Cycle 4 alts: RULT84S Kits
Do my alts for Cycle 4 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)