Tournament RU Snake Draft: Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standings

:mudsdale: The Mighty Mudsdales (2) :mudsdale: vs :steelix: The Solid Steelixes (4) :steelix:

SS: Meru vs Garay oak
SS: Staxi vs gorex (act)
SS: GoldCat vs The Leprechaun Ren-chon
SS: Splash vs Spl4sh (dead game)
SM: Feliburn vs Averardo Yay
SM: ima vs DurzaOffTopic (dead game)
ORAS: SiTuM vs TSR
BW: Accelgor vs Amukamara

:braviary: The Very Scary Braviarys (3) :braviary: vs :drampa: The Dreamless Drampas (5) :drampa:

SS: Forsendi vs Sensei Axew
SS: Mac3 vs robjr
SS: snaga vs Finchinator
SS: PinkDragonTamer vs EviGaro
SM: odr vs Hurtadoo
SM: Bebo vs Gondra
ORAS: banks vs Pinboim3
BW: esche vs MZ

:sandaconda: The SBWNUHGBH (4) :sandaconda: vs :heliolisk: The Happy-Go-Lucky Heliolisks (4) :heliolisk:

SS: GW vs TheFranklin
SS: Eternal Spirit vs Oathkeepre
SS: Osh vs Lilburr
SS: Amaroq vs Star
SM: roman vs MrAldo
SM: Xiri vs termi
ORAS: atomicllamas vs Bobby Dagen
BW: KW vs DnB

:nidoqueen: The Nav Fan Nidoqueens (3) :nidoqueen: vs :vileplume: The S-Rank Vileplumes (3) :vileplume:

SS: TonyFlygon vs tko (dead game)
SS: byronthewellwell vs jake
SS: Flamita vs Bouff
SS: Mannat vs Yggdrasil60
SM: Jaajgko vs rozes
SM: lighthouses vs Ark
ORAS: Sjneider vs Chaitanya
BW: Luthier vs trace (dead game)

The deadline is Sunday, July 19, at 12:00 AM GMT -5 (Central Daylight Time).​

Last edited:
I just wanted to say that this tournament was actually really great. I'm very happy all the managers in this tour managed to draft newer players to the tier and give them a chance to start and play in this tour. Even if the metagame has been fucked over quite a lot with new tiers every month and with dlc the playerbase in this tour has adapted really nicely and I've seen some really nice SS games and teams from lots of players who are starting to now play subforum tours. The community has grown a lot over the past year so it's really refreshing to see all these new players especially Pinboim3 who I'd seen like 2 years ago trying to get into community and now is playing very solidly in the old gens. In addition to a couple of household names we'll see in snake I'm looking forward to some of the new players in the playerbase being drafted into snake. Don't be afraid to approach managers because you guys will surely do excellent in that tour, starting or as a sub.

Thanks to MrAldo for drafting me and the rest of the team for a great atmosphere. Sorry I was kinda inactive the last few weeks and couldn't help as much as I would like to. But I'm very happy to say the least that we had quite a few new players to RU and they all had some really good games over the course of this tournament

sensei axew

i’m not a stop along the way, i’m a destination
is a Community Contributoris a Three-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Predix time! (Gonna write no explanations for this week bc I'm too lazy, but I'll be back for playoffs)

:mudsdale: The Mighty Mudsdales (5) :mudsdale: vs :steelix: The Solid Steelixes (3) :steelix:

SS: Meru vs Garay oak
SS: Staxi vs gorex
SS: GoldCat vs Ren-chon
SS: Splash vs Spl4sh
SM: Feliburn vs Yay
SM: ima vs DurzaOffTopic
ORAS: SiTuM vs TSR
BW: Accelgor vs Amukamara

:sandaconda: The SBWNUHGBH (5) :sandaconda: vs :heliolisk: The Happy-Go-Lucky Heliolisks (3) :heliolisk:

SS: GW vs TheFranklin
SS: Eternal Spirit vs Oathkeepre
SS: Osh vs Lilburr
SS: Amaroq vs Star
SM: roman vs MrAldo
SM: Xiri vs termi
ORAS: atomicllamas vs Bobby Dagen
BW: KW vs DnB

:nidoqueen: The Nav Fan Nidoqueens (3) :nidoqueen: vs :vileplume: The S-Rank Vileplumes (5) :vileplume:

SS: TonyFlygon vs tko
SS: byronthewellwell vs jake
SS: Flamita vs Bouff
SS: Mannat vs Yggdrasil60
SM: Jaajgko vs rozes
SM: lighthouses vs Ark
ORAS: Sjneider vs Chaitanya
BW: Luthier vs trace

ONE MORE WIN DRAMPAS WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

No bugzinator this week, so unfortunately I'm not particularly rooting for anyone. The good news is that we'll always have the fact that Shake went undr-

Wait a second..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL look at unviable loser -Tsunami- LMAOOO bop's your uncle

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
got clapped gg

just wanted to say a quick thanks to the heliolisks for making this tour memorable; my performance wasn't particularly stellar and i definitely started to choke a lot in the later weeks. can't really say why, probably burnout. either way I had a ton of fun learning this tier and think I did an ok job of building it in the end, even if the RU discord disagreed. particular shoutouts to MrAldo who drafted me despite having no real reason to pick up the random UU mainer, Alpha Rabbit who workhorsed every day to build teams for like 6 slots, termi for acting like my mom in spirit and mael for convincing everyone i was estonian. despite all the drama that happened over the course of the tour i think it was a big success and i hope to see it happen against next year <3

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
won vs roman in a gg, had the matchup tbqh

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ru-1153605113

thanks for the patience in scheduling, sorry if any headaches were given.

Thanks a lot to the team for a great atmosphere despite the results not being ideal, think we had a good one and with a little bit of luck we could be in contention, but it happens like that sometimes in this game. No regrets, just hope I wasnt as bummed as I was on the final road lol. Could have done better but times are tough you feel me. Thanks a lot DnB Bobby Dagen Lilburr Dragon Claw Oathkeepre mael Gefährlicher Random Star TheFranklin Alpha Rabbit termi and everyone for the support. I see some in here are killing it in wcop so hopefully you guys can win it!

See you all next time.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Mac3 has been on for an hour after the scheduled time with no contact by opponent. Requesting a sub EviGaro Averardo

edit: dont need to sub yet since it seems robjr is online, but it's late mac's time and after scheduled time so we will need a sub if rob can't play soon

edit 2: seems they're in contact so all should be good

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)