Metagame RU Stage 1: Alt Identification thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confirming as DinaIsha. Thankfully, I won quite a bit of matches before all the Shuckle SW madness, otherwise, my team gets totally wrecked by Sticky Web.

Last edited:

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I hate shuckle. I will make sure to vote to ban shuckle.
I agree that Shuckle sucks, but this vote is going to be for Froslass, not Shuckle.

Finally found a few Froslass on the ladder (I'm like 300 COIL short rn) and it just drove home my thought process about it more. So many 50/50s and if you guess wrong, life's gonna suck for you. If you guess wrong, you're taking an extra layer of Spikes and/or losing an important mon as you kill off Froslass. Lass HO can beat Web HO, but it generally requires the use of Yanmega and Sharpedo alongside each other (not that this is bad for a HO team though) Should get the final 300 required later tonight, but I still feel Froslass is a more passive version (but no less dangerous!) of BW2 Nidoqueen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)