Official RU Stage 15 Suspect Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't see Hail being broken with the ice body abusers gone, but I also believe that complex bans should be used sparely. Putting in a lot of exceptions just to keep Snover in the tier is overdoing it.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

(I declare a thumb war)

I live in Minnesota, if I wanted to see snow, I'd go outside, I don't need to see that shit in RU.

But on a more serious note, hail teams put non-hail teams at an immediate disadvantage, unless they are specifically designed to counter hail, which leaves them vulnerable to the rest of the meta. Hail is generally unhealthy for RU and should leave, that beings said, it's clear that ice body and Walrein specifically are the main problems, so it's fine if those are banned instead.

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'll put a little statement for each:
2 The fact that any poke, from wallrein to spec and scarfed pokes are able to deal either fast or strong moves and being able to recover hp to give more switch in opportunities with hazards is way too strong.
3 Wallrein's ability to come in and instantly cause havoc to pokes that cannot deal 50-75% (depending with S.R.) for up to 32 turns plus attacks is unhealthy as it really hinders what pokemon to use and what moves to get locked into.
1 Hail is such a hinderence to defensive pokes that rely on leftovers to constantly take in attacks that it is very difficult to run a defensive-nonhail team, though hail itself is not unmanagable
4 Something has to be done with hail, it is just really too easy to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)