Official RU Stage 6 Suspect Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DnB

#DnB4608, its way easier on discord :>
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Dragalge: Ban

Dragalge is slow and doesnt have the best movepool, but it breaks through every team! u need to use a steeltype like registeel or bronzong to take hits and even then, without wish support or rest recovery you can kill them after a few switch ins. it has to go, its centralizing the whole meta and RU is centralized enough tbh

Serperior: Ban
havent seen many serperiors while laddering, but if youre not playing Amoongus with clear smog or a sap sipper user you just lose. it doesnt have a good movepool or stats besides speed, but no one rly cares about that, after u got up to +2 or +4. its also pretty hard to revenge serp, outside of common flying type scarfers, most of the faster pokemon can only revenge serp when its at low HP, which can be hard with giga drain
252 SpA Life Orb Jolteon Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Serperior: 161-190 (55.3 - 65.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Pidgeotite: Ban

I'd say, Pidgeot is the least broken one, because depending on the moveset, there are always a few pokemon that can check it. the only problem i had with it is the confusion chance with hurricane. i won so many games because i confused opposing bronzongs for 4 turns in a row and lost many games because they confused my registeel etc. the little random factor of hurricane alone makes pidgeot so much stronger. if you add heat wave u can kill bronzong from arround 40%, i personally used HP Grass to kill annoying rhyperiors, if you use both there arent that many switch ins left, except assvest users like slowking.
wouldnt be suprised to see pidgeot not getting banned, but for me its a pokemon that can win a game easily by its own, if you get the hurricane hax at the right time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)