Tournament RU Team Tournament - Round 1

banks there's a problem with our SS matchup. The 2nd coming is ADF Test's opponent, but the alt that won in that replay is clearly a UU Ladder Tournament ult of Socrates1O1. In fact, we aren't even sure if ADF played in that match (he told us a few hours ago he hadn't played yet, but the replay was from almost more than 24 hours ago).

Here's proof that the alt is Socrates1O1's:
Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

tl;dr: The other team's SS RU player posted a replay stating he won even though the alt is clearly the ORAS RU's player.

EDIT: it was ADF who played.

Last edited:
banks there's a problem with our SS matchup. The 2nd coming is ADF Test's opponent, but the alt that won in that replay is clearly a UU Ladder Tournament ult of Socrates1O1. In fact, we aren't even sure if ADF played in that match (he told us a few hours ago he hadn't played yet, but the replay was from almost more than 24 hours ago).

Here's proof that the alt is Socrates1O1's:

tl;dr: The other team's SS RU player posted a replay stating he won even though the alt is clearly the ORAS RU's player.

EDIT: it was ADF who played.
I apologise for the confusion. Me and Socrates share alts. Theres nothing listed in the rules about using the alt that matches your smogon name. As you can see, it wasn't a problem for ADF. If it helps i will be happy to rematch with matching alts.

Reactions: vso

Rei

formerly Scholar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Activity, opp never replied to me after asking what times they could play on weds-thurs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)