Project RU Teambuilding Factory (NEW) (Be Sure to Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
BanSuicuneUU

OR

Bronzong @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 SpA / 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Trick Room
- Explosion

Aromatisse @ Leftovers
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt
- Wish
- Trick Room

Camerupt @ Cameruptite
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def / 0 Spe
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Substitute
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast

Druddigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Fire Punch
- Outrage
- Gunk Shot
- Sucker Punch

Clawitzer @ Life Orb
Ability: Mega Launcher
Quiet Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

Jolteon @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 64 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 188 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Signal Beam
- Thunderbolt

OR

Bronzong @ Colbur Berry
Brave Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Trick Room
- Explosion

Audino @ Audinite
Ability: Regenerator
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Surf
- Dazzling Gleam
- Healing Wish
- Trick Room

Emboar @ Life Orb
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Def / 12 SpD
Brave Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Hammer Arm
- Sucker Punch

Rhyperior @ Life Orb
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 24 SpD
Brave Nature
- Ice Punch
- Megahorn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Clawitzer @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

Jolteon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Signal Beam
- Thunderbolt

2 TEAMS?! Yeah, 2 teams, I feel generous... and cause I have real trouble making decisions... anyways. Here is/are the trick room team(s). Trick room have always been an extremely matchup reliant so pulling off the full trick room concept is really difficult so I went 2 setters / 3 slow wallbreakers / 1 cleaner route on this.

In order to favor your odds against most matchups you could need some "innovation" so I went with colbur berry lead bronzong, able to lure out pretty much any dark type if they decide to lead with those, in reality Ive always found normal gem rather lackluster since the idea of explosion is mostly to bring one of your wallbreakers safely. The second room setter is aromatisse which, as you said, having aroma veil guarantee that it will setup trick room. Common set besides thunderbolt and trick room, trick room cause of the team and thunderbolt to diminish potential issues with fletchinder, wish cause while aromatisse is a momentum sucker the wish support can provide some health to the teammates which can be crucial in the long run. Next, the 3 sets of wallbreakers. Mega Camerupt is an easy fit since it benefits from trick room being extremely slow, druddigon works well for this providing solid bulk virtue of its mono dragon typing, solid wallbreaker and priority which I find important in trick room teams, then clawitzer which also take advantage of trick room really well and is another fearsome wallbreaker. Last slot should be a cleaner that function well outside of trick room so jolteon fit the spot since water types could be problematic so this jolteon has hidden power grass to clean effectively against those and weaken the likes of rhyperior and seismitoad early game.

The other variant is pretty similar but is far FAR more offensive "I dont care, LETS GO" version with 4 life orbs!. Mega Audino is the trick room setter on the other variant cause it provide a soft check to fighting types, all around fantastic bulk and you dont even need to mega evolve cause regenerator let you set up trick room constantly through the match. The set of wallbreakers are emboar, rhyperior and clawitzer which share the same structure as the first version with the ground type wallbreaker, priority in sucker punch and clawitzer cause clawitzer and jolteon as the cleaner.

Gonna leave you the 2 variants so you can test both and see what works better for you. Drapion isnt even an issue in the long run, the lures and builds in general can get rid of it fairly easily, aromatisse and mega audino can be beat it 1v1. Play trick room super aggresively, it is one of the most aggresive versions of HO there is, a piece of advice

Hope you enjoy! Any issues, just say so!

Last edited:
Reposting ny request as it's not on unclaimed requests nor on projects worked on:

Requesting a team around those three (where Tyrantrum benefits from Mega Steelix Fairy-killing abilities, while Meloetta deals with Fighting-types for Mega Steelix). I don't want any specific set for the mons, just choose the one that fits better.
That said I want this AOAP (As Offensive As Possible),
Thank you in advance!

Also I don't think I'm requesting a team around unviable mons, those three are S-ranked atm.

Hey dude, thank you for the teams, I really appreciate the time and thought you put into creating them and Im delighted with the final result. Im currently 11-0 on the ladder with Team 2 which is the one I much prefer of the two builds since Trick Room is all about aggression and wallbreaking - making the most of the 4 turns it is active. They are a blast to use too. The setters are also really solid and have brilliant defensive synergy with Mega Audino having brilliant bulk and being immune to ghost and resisting dark that Zong is weak to and Bronzong having a plethora of resistances and immunities including the steel and poison weaknesses of Mega Audino. Regenerator before Mega Evolving is brilliant too and Explosion and Healing Wish are such amazing momentum moves which I think is the main reason i prefer the second team. The only weakness I have identified is to the Regenerator core of Alomomola and Amoonguss which seems a nightmare for both teams. Do you think there is any way to remedy this man or is it just an inherent weakness of Trick Room in RU?
I am currently trying Band Emboar with Sleep Talk as an even more brutal wallbreaker and a counter measure to Spore Smeargle (T1 Volt Switch into Emboar) and more importantly Amoonguss' Spore. This set obviously requires more prediction but the reduced recoil, the increased damage when you predict correctly ie. Banded Reckless Wild Charge as the opponent switches into Jellicent, Alomomola etc. as just an example, and the sleep absorption all make it worth it in my opinion. Also theres so little in the tier including resists that switch well into a Reckless Base 180 Power move coming off nearly 570 Attack (Flare Blitz).

Overall Im stoked with the teams and cant thank you enough man :)

Next Id like to request a Dual Screens team centered around powerful set up sweepers one of which must be Dragon Dance Scrafty. The ability is your choice, I have a nightmare deciding because all of its abilities are excellent and Im very indecisive when it comes to teambuilding. Lum Berry please if its not Shed Skin. Moveset: Dragon Dance, Knock Off, Poison Jab/Iron Head, HJK/Drain Punch.
Options for Dual Screeners include Meowstic with its priority screens and Thunder Wave and its ability to draw in ghost and dark types for Scrafty to set up all over, Uxie with its huge bulk, brilliant support moves, Rocks, T Wave, Yawn, Memento to name just a few.

Thank you

Last edited:
Requesting a balance team to be built around sneasel if it is possible

I definitely believe sneasel can impact the ru meta greatley by being able to pursuit trap things, to removing their items, or just outright annihilate every dragon type in ru after rock damage.
The Set Being: Sneasel @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

Last edited:
Requesting a balanced team around Vivillon with SR and Screens support. With the combination of (almost) perfect accuracy Hurricane,Sleep Powder and Quiver Dance makes Vivillon makes it a deadly sweeper, plus Endeavor+Sash make sure any special wall that switch-in will be taken care of(except for Jelli). Set:

Vivillon @ Focus Sash
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Quiver Dance
- Hurricane
- Endeavor

Last edited:

Ajna

i tell my ppl i don't need love but
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Requesting a team around Vivillon. Set:

Vivillon @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Quiver Dance
- Hurricane
- Endeavor
please refer to the intro, and edit your post according to the rules
Requesting a team to be built around sneasel
The Set Being:
Sneasel @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit
please refer to the intro, and edit your post according to the rules

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
couldn't you have just quoted both then typed the sentence once? o__o

MegaFlygonWithSheerForce

Spdef uxie so i can pivot around meloetta a little bit better while still having good physical bulk. Scarf Tyrantrum so i can punish offensive teams as well as helping against fletchinder. Virizion as the dedicated check to bulky waters and fletchinder as a secondary fighting check since uxie might not be enough while providing us with priority. Flygon as the obligatory partner to fletchinder, spdef so i can check delphox and houndoom.

Paper Moon Shine (Emboar) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 56 Atk / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Rash Nature
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- Superpower
- Sucker Punch

Paradise Lost (Uxie) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Thunder Wave
- Psyshock

Sky Lock Gate (Flygon) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 116 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Defog
- Roost

World's End Garden (Virizion) @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Giga Drain
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Pacific State (Fletchinder)
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Def / 28 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Animal Attack (Tyrantrum) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

Scarf Emboar + Banded ttrum would probably be better and sorry for the rushed description, don't feel like writing an essay atm. Hope u enjoy

wanna see a Spikes Mega Glalie + Spiritomb team, as Spiritomb can spinblock and likes the Spikes from the Glalie.

Glalie @ Glalitite
Ability: Refrigerate
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Double-Edge
- Explosion
- Ice Shard

Spiritomb @ BlackGlasses
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp

BanSuicuneUU

OR

Bronzong @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Trick Room
- Explosion

Aromatisse @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt
- Wish
- Trick Room

Camerupt @ Cameruptite
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def / 0 Spe
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Substitute
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast

Druddigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Brave Nature
- Fire Punch
- Outrage
- Gunk Shot
- Sucker Punch

Clawitzer @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

Jolteon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Signal Beam
- Thunderbolt

OR

Bronzong @ Colbur Berry
Brave Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Trick Room
- Explosion

Audino @ Audinite
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Surf
- Dazzling Gleam
- Healing Wish
- Trick Room

Emboar @ Life Orb
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Def / 12 SpD
Brave Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Hammer Arm
- Sucker Punch

Rhyperior @ Life Orb
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 24 SpD
Brave Nature
- Ice Punch
- Megahorn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Clawitzer @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

Jolteon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Signal Beam
- Thunderbolt

2 TEAMS?! Yeah, 2 teams, I feel generous... and cause I have real trouble making decisions... anyways. Here is/are the trick room team(s). Trick room have always been an extremely matchup reliant so pulling off the full trick room concept is really difficult so I went 2 setters / 3 slow wallbreakers / 1 cleaner route on this.

In order to favor your odds against most matchups you could need some "innovation" so I went with colbur berry lead bronzong, able to lure out pretty much any dark type if they decide to lead with those, in reality Ive always found normal gem rather lackluster since the idea of explosion is mostly to bring one of your wallbreakers safely. The second room setter is aromatisse which, as you said, having aroma veil guarantee that it will setup trick room. Common set besides thunderbolt and trick room, trick room cause of the team and thunderbolt to diminish potential issues with fletchinder, wish cause while aromatisse is a momentum sucker the wish support can provide some health to the teammates which can be crucial in the long run. Next, the 3 sets of wallbreakers. Mega Camerupt is an easy fit since it benefits from trick room being extremely slow, druddigon works well for this providing solid bulk virtue of its mono dragon typing, solid wallbreaker and priority which I find important in trick room teams, then clawitzer which also take advantage of trick room really well and is another fearsome wallbreaker. Last slot should be a cleaner that function well outside of trick room so jolteon fit the spot since water types could be problematic so this jolteon has hidden power grass to clean effectively against those and weaken the likes of rhyperior and seismitoad early game.

The other variant is pretty similar but is far FAR more offensive "I dont care, LETS GO" version with 4 life orbs!. Mega Audino is the trick room setter on the other variant cause it provide a soft check to fighting types, all around fantastic bulk and you dont even need to mega evolve cause regenerator let you set up trick room constantly through the match. The set of wallbreakers are emboar, rhyperior and clawitzer which share the same structure as the first version with the ground type wallbreaker, priority in sucker punch and clawitzer cause clawitzer and jolteon as the cleaner.

Gonna leave you the 2 variants so you can test both and see what works better for you. Drapion isnt even an issue in the long run, the lures and builds in general can get rid of it fairly easily, aromatisse and mega audino can be beat it 1v1. Play trick room super aggresively, it is one of the most aggresive versions of HO there is, a piece of advice

Hope you enjoy! Any issues, just say so!
I think this person did.

I think this person did.
He means that request
Next Id like to request a Dual Screens team centered around powerful set up sweepers one of which must be Dragon Dance Scrafty. The ability is your choice, I have a nightmare deciding because all of its abilities are excellent and Im very indecisive when it comes to teambuilding. Lum Berry please if its not Shed Skin. Moveset: Dragon Dance, Knock Off, Poison Jab/Iron Head, HJK/Drain Punch.
Options for Dual Screeners include Meowstic with its priority screens and Thunder Wave and its ability to draw in ghost and dark types for Scrafty to set up all over, Uxie with its huge bulk, brilliant support moves, Rocks, T Wave, Yawn, Memento to name just a few.

Thank you

Requesting a team around Golbat + Steelix-Mega + Aromatisse , Stall or Semi-stall:

Golbat is one of the best deffogers that remain in this tier and with the help of mega-Steelix can be a big headache and if we have a pokemon as Aromatisse which can do a good job of cleric.

Golbat @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 180 SpD / 80 Spe
Careful Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Taunt

Steelix @ Steelixite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Atk / 76 SpD / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Aromatisse @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
Hi guys, hope to become a part of this. I have two teams built for you guys. My music taste is usually more upbeat but I was kinda in the rock mood today, and these are some of of my favorites. Enjoy

dsm77773
Description:
So I started with Steelix + Tyrantrum + Melo. I chose bulky Colbur Melo with twave because things like Houndoom and other dark types were extremely annoying for thid build in the end. Qwilfish + Hitmonlee were added as a stabdard hazard stacking core, which helps with the balance / stall matchup. SD Fletch rounds off the team with a cool wincon and a ground resist / check. Enjoy

getting in the way (Steelix) (M) @ Steelixite
EVs: 212 HP / 52 Atk / 204 SpD / 40 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

try to find my place (Qwilfish) (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 128 Def / 132 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Waterfall
- Taunt

sore and sick (Hitmonlee) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Rapid Spin
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch

what have I become (Tyrantrum) @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Earthquake

burn another page (Fletchinder) (M)
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics

love and hate (Meloetta) @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 160 HP / 96 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Focus Blast / Dazzling Gleam
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave

Expulso
OR
Description
I really have wanted to try vivv for a while. I added Banded Bull to lure in thingd like Mega Lix. Then I added a steel type, in team 1's case I added Offensive Bronzong ehile Team 2 Steelix was added...

Import:
watch your back (Granbull) (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 16 Spe / 240 Hp
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Heal bell

sound of madness (Vivillon) (M) @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain

outcast (Bronzong) @ Macho Brace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 2 Spe
- Explosion
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Trick Room

book of pain (Glalie-Mega) (M) @ Glalitite
Happiness: 0
EVs: 232 Atk / 24 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Spikes
- Explosion
- Freeze-Dry
- Frustration

shotgun blast (Hitmonlee) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Rapid Spin
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off

loose cannon (Samurott) (M) @ Mystic Water
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Taunt
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot

watch your back (Granbull) (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 16 Spe / 240 Hp
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Heal Bell

sound of madness (Vivillon) (M) @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain

outcast (Steelix) (M) @ Steelixite
EVs: 212 HP / 52 Atk / 204 SpD / 40 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

book of pain (Virizion) @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone edge
- Leaf blade
- Swords Dance

shotgun blast (Flygon) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
Timid Nature
- Earth power
- Roost
- Defog
- Draco Meteor

loose cannon (Samurott) (M) @ Mystic Water
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Taunt
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot

Last edited:

Ping_Pong_Along

Bitches love underscores
TheMasterOP

Golbat @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Taunt / Toxic

Steelix @ Steelixite
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 232 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Aromatisse @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy

Alomomola @ Leftovers
EVs: 136 HP / 104 Def / 244 SpD / 24 Spe
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Scald
- Toxic

Cradily @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Recover
- Rock Slide
- Toxic
- Swords Dance

Drapion @ Black Sludge
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 212 SpD / 44 Spe
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Toxic Spikes
- Whirlwind

So for the start of this build, I saw a couple of challenges. The first was Golbat, which doesn't really check all that much and is weak to Stealth Rock. I decided to make it fully defensive so that it could check Virizion, which Aromatisse cannot do after Virizion gets a Swords Dance boost. The second challenge was Aromatisse, which is extremely predictable, somewhat passive, and not an ideal Wish passer since it loses momentum having to Wish + Protect to stay alive. The first addition I made was Alomomola, which can Toxic and Wish + Protect to take out a stupid amount of threats and patches up Golbat's Stealth Rock weakness and Aromatisse's momentum drain. It also helped a bit with the core's issues with Fire types. At this point, Alomomola was the only thing with good Special Defense and it folds to Exploud. Enter Cradily, which is an old classic that checks Exploud and a bunch of other Special Attackers, has active recovery, and is another Fire type check. From here, I could see that the team was weak to Psychic types, particularly Meloetta. Spiritomb was really tempting because Will-O-Wisp is really nice, but I went with Drapion because the team lacked phazing and Knock Off. Toxic Spikes are pretty cool too if you can KO or if the opponent lacks hazard removal or a grounded Poison type.

For Cradily, Swords Dance is to take out Calm Mind Flame Orb Sigilyph. If you'd like to risk it, you can run Giga Drain and a Sassy nature to take out Quagsire and Seismitoad as well as hit Mega Steelix on the switch. You could try out Spiritomb as well, but if you do, I'd recommend using Granbull instead of Aromatisse for phazing and Heal bell. You might want to try Granbull anyway since it's really cool on stall. The team can have trouble with Durant, Emboar, Colbur Berry Calm Mind Meloetta (does that even have counters?), and Tyrantrum if you predict poorly with Mega Steelix. With the amount of bulk and recovery on the team, I think you'll find this team does quite well.

Hello. I'd like to request a team based on Choice Band Scrafty. Thanks to Intimidate and its naturally high bulk, it manages to switch into neutral or resisted hits from Choice-locked threats such as Emboar and Tyrantrum, making it a nice wallbreaker in my opinion. The coverage options are also nice, since moves like Iron Head and Head Smash could pressure Fairy and Flying-type switch-ins, respectively. The preferred team style would be Offense, but that can be left up to the builder's choice.

Scrafty @ Choice Band
EVs: 156 HP / 252 Atk / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Poison Jab

Last edited:
Hoping to get a team built around Jynx and Jolteon. I know it's a bit constricting since they're both squishy fast special attackers, but they have good coverage between them and I really like them both. Final team should be high offense or balanced, whichever you think works best with these mons.

I'm not married to these sets, and if you prefer different moves/items for the mons (like choiced Jynx w/ trick to deal with setup sweepers) I'd be happy to accept changes to these.

Jolteon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power Grass/Ice
- Volt Switch

Jynx @ Focus Sash/Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
Timid Nature
- Lovely Kiss
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Nasty Plot

A few final thought (I don't know much about the tier so take these with a grain of salt)
Can sash Jynx be used effectively as a counter-lead to most dedicated leads/rocks users by outspeeding with Kiss and setting up NP on the switch?

Is Jolteon better off with a utility move over T-bolt or HP? Think Wish/Roar/Toxic as a predict on obvious switch-outs.

By using these two as my special attackers, what major threats will I struggle at dealing with/breaking?

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
Hey man, I had a lot of fun building Sneasel so I decided to make three builds (I was bored) and I really like them. Enjoy :].

s/o to Diogo for picking apart all the teams here and s/o metaphysical for being a selena fan :]

Started with sneasel
Added wrath as emboar check and overall cool mon
Lix to check stuff, fairy resist, and rocker
Flygon is defogger
Fletch is a cool fighting check and nice speed control
Colbur CM Melo to break stall and checks stuff. Enjoy

different inflection (Sneasel) (F) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

got that touch (Poliwrath) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 Spe
Relaxed Nature
- Circle Throw
- Toxic
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

feel the distance (Steelix) (M) @ Steelixite
EVs: 212 HP / 8 Atk / 204 SpD / 84 Spe
Serious Nature
- Stone Edge / Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake

burning so deep (Flygon) (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power

taste her lipstick (Meloetta) @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 160 HP / 96 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Dazzling Gleam

im twisted too (Fletchinder) (M)
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance

Here's a different approach, however retaining the balanced nature, on using Sneasel; this being the illustrious dark spam. Popular in OU for sheerly overwhelming and luring the opponent's dark checks while also maintaining defeneive synergy. Enjoy

dead end streets (Sneasel) (M) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Swords Dance

old memories (Scrafty) (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- High Jump Kick
- Drain Punch
- Poison Jab

saying goodbye (Flygon) (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Defog

threw in the towel (Steelix) (M) @ Steelixite
EVs: 212 HP / 8 Atk / 204 SpD / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Stealth Rock

so much shit to say (Sigilyph) (M) @ Flame Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psycho Shift
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Psychic

fortressed heart (Tangrowth) (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 Spe
Bold Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Focus Blast
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]

craving attention (Sneasel) (F) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard

burning up baby (Glalie-Mega) (M) @ Glalitite
Happiness: 0
EVs: 232 Atk / 24 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Explosion
- Frustration
- Ice Shard

new obsession (Qwilfish) (M) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 228 HP / 164 Def / 116 Spe
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave
- Scald

press me down (Hitmonlee) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin
- Mach Punch

all I want (Uxie) @ Leftovers
EVs: 228 HP / 252 SpD / 28 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Thunder Wave
- U-turn
- Psyshock
- Stealth Rock

ready to surrender (Virizion) @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Leaf Blade
- Swords Dance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)