Tournament RU World Cup 3rd Edition - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player Name: xoPure
Country / Region of Residence: Us South (Texas)
Other/Secondary Eligibility: Asia (South Korea)
Foreseeable Inactivity?: n
Interested in Captaincy: n

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok, thank you everyone for joining. So given my lack of internet and I dont know how long this will last, posting the team selections. We have tried to squeeze everything we can to make 12 teams and we are almost there. Anyways, these are the teams:

US West (Captain: Ajna)

US Northeast + Canada (Captain: Sensei Axew)

US Midwest + US South (Captain: Expulso)

UK (Captain: Alpha Rabbit)

LA (Captain: Forsendi, since apparently Feliburn gave it up)

Germany (Captain: mind gaming)

Brazil (Captain: Natan)

France (Captain: Al... PEPEDUCE)

India (Captain: Mmm, I have 2 options so I guess I will go with The Thunderbirds due to experience)

Rest of the World likeOceania, Rest of Asia, outliers (Captain: This one is always like crazy, but I guess thats just ruwc tradition... you know what, lets avoid the headache. TKO)

Europe (Captain: Need one like asap, one brave enough to pick the boat? Termi!)

And last, the newest addition to make it 12 cause 11 aint it... MEDITERRANEAN, comprising Spain, Italy, and areas around the mediterranean Sea (looking for more singups on this one to make it realistic, also a specific Captain or I will throw Averardo in there) Though realistically still looking to accomodate a 12th team, but this is an option

Note on Rest of the World:
To not make it a mess, all main ocn or anything that falls here for RoW is not a main option if people played for a team before. Seeing people like lighthouses, Yay, and a couple of other signups like in their cases they will encourage to play for LA if they dont want to play for Brazil for some reason. If for one or other reason they cannot fit on the previous team... some looseness can be like applied but dont make me hate myself for bringing this back please.

Signups still open

Aldo out. Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)