Tournament RU World Cup - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kory2600

cclm
i honestly have no idea if ur on this garbage team or not or if ur just french but either way imma just assume ur representing france.
lmk when u guys manage to actually make playoffs or win more than one week. oh wait, you haven't even won one yet because your team is absurdly bad. the fact that your team is getting jive off of getting one measly victory over some random ass ubers main in RU just shows how low the standard for your team really is LMAO
pitiful.
if your salty team wants more content to hate me with then please refer to this game from 5 years ago where i made all of france hate me:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oriserver-ou-32483
im Atobe Keigo

have a nice day.
You in fact don't know either if there are trash or not.They're just unknown and unproven in this tier which shouldn't be a reason to call them out but hey that's what you do all the time.And by the way the reason most of the french ppl hates u is not because of one stupid game, you talk WAY too much that's it.Try talking a bit less and a lot of ppl won't hate you anymore ( or at least won't find you annoying as shit which is my case ), you'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)