Tournament RUgged Mountain: Reboot

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So I’m third trainer, but I passed Expulso already when he was 1st, and I’m still 3rd, do I need to fight him again?
In all honesty this is a pretty tough situation, i've just been giving the players the go to just continue their challenge as if the order never changed if they got up to that point last week.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey everyone, since tier shifts just happened, i'm going to let all of you know that whether you play pre shifts or post shifts will be up to the players for today, starting tomorrow i'd prefer if you all play in the new meta though.

won vs mac3 gg
lost vs expulso (got thrown down the mountain ;;) gg
1-1 vs Mac3
1-0 vs Mavis
0-2 vs Expulso
0-0 Vs banks/gorex
0-0 Vs MrAldo
0-0 Vs Feliburn
0-0 Vs Ajna
0-0 Vs EviGaro

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
GGs to everyone that participated, even though it sucks that i couldn't challenge Lep, this was honestly fun as hell, and Molk is an epic gamer who deserves appreciation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)