Tournament RUPL - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
RUPL7.png

So... We are gonna make this thread to discuss RUPL stuff without cluttering the week # threads, to support your favorite teams, for MEMES, and for allowing -Tsunami- to post the prestigious power rankings. You damn know a RUPL isnt complete without em.​

And also to flex my 5 minute photoshop skills. THIS ISNT AN RUPL 7 OFFICIAL BANNER IN ANY WAY.

Anyways... lets COMMENCE.

Last edited:
YAHALLO AND WELCOME TO THE MUCH-REQUESTED RUPL POWER RANKINGS

In this ranking, I will PRIMARILY be ranking on the individual skills of the players. Prowess in a specific tier will be secondary, and will mostly be disregarded if the participant in question lacks any qualifications in said tier on the big stage. We will also NOT be factoring in motivation in most situations, because attempting to gauge that is way too arbitrary and would skew all of my predictions. Anyway, let's begin!

The Rillaboomers

SS: rozes
SS: atomicllamas
SS: Eternally
SS: Kebab mlml
SM: Xiri
SM: roman
ORAS: Santu
BW: KW

The SS core of the team is pretty decent, especially by this tournament's low standards. rozes isn't exactly a great player, but at least he has some experience on the big stage. He'll probably get around 3-4 wins, if I had to guess. llamas is in the same boat as rozes, and I would expect them to have similar results. llamas will almost certainly be more invested in the tour, though, so I guess there's that. Eternally is probably the best player on this team. If you've read my past posts, you'll know that I never drank the Eternally kool-aid. That being said, he has put forth some solid performances in team tours. He should do fine here. Kebab recently went 3-1 in the latest edition of SPL, but that's pretty much the only thing he has done. I really need to see more before I'm ready to put any faith in him. He could easily crash and burn.

Xiri is a PU mainer who managed to go 8-3 in the latest edition of the Snake draft. Considering how bad the PU playerbase is, this accomplishment isn't too significant. That being said, the caliber of opponents is likely similar or perhaps even a hair better than the quality of opponents he will face in this tour. He doesn't have enough results for me to be too confident in him, but it would not surprise me if he finished positive. roman is a journeyman RU player who finally got to take his first crack at an official team tour last Snake. He did go positive, so I guess there's that. I suppose he has a decent chance of putting forth a respectable performance in this tour, but it wouldn't surprise me if he struggled.

Santu is someone I never really had a high opinion of, but he did have a pretty solid showing in SPL XI. He's another player that will probably do decently. The last player on the team is KW, who was somehow 3k. It seems that the whole community has decided that KW's clicker tendencies are simply not worth the risk. As little faith as I have in him, this selection has a decent shot of being a steal. I certainly don't think he's too viable, but against a lackluster BW player pool, he definitely has a shot to go positive if he clicks the right moves. This was probably the best pick of llamas' draft.

Overall, this team doesn't really have any standout names, but is instead filled with a bunch of average-mediocre players. That might be enough to get a playoff spot, but we will see.

The Ghosting Silvallys

SS: Sabella
SS: Osh
SS: EviGaro
SS: Bebo
SM: Odd Della Robbia
SM: HarrisIsAwesome
ORAS: false
BW: SiTuM

The SS core of this team is pretty decent, honestly. Sabella is someone who usually puts up decent results in official tours; I'm surprised he was only 7k, especially considering some of the absurd prices other people went for. I think that he'll do fairly decently. Osh is another player who usually puts forth decent performances in official tours, even managing to go 7-3 against a ridiculously stacked NU pool in Snake III. I expect him to go positive. EviGaro proved that she was a viable RU player in SPL X. It's unclear whether the curse of the black mamba is still affecting her, but she should do well nonetheless against a less-than-stellar player pool. That being said, it's not like she has a plethora of good results on the big stage, so I'm probably a bit more skeptical of her ability than most people. The last slot belongs to a filler character named Bebo who went for 12000???? LOL WHAT. He could easily flop.

Perhaps the biggest overpay in the history of RUPL is Odd Della Robbia, who went for a STAGGERING 26.5K LMAO WHAT He did win the latest edition of the RU Open, but this price seems absolutely laughable to me. It's not too surprising considering the nature of RUPL, but it's still ridiculous nonetheless. I'll give him some benefit of the doubt and say that I expect him to go positive based on his last RU Open showing as well as his win in the first SS RU tour of the year. That being said, the odds that he lives up to his absolutely nonsensical price tag are probably pretty low. The team's next slot belongs to Harris, another player who had a decent run in Grand Slam earlier. His viability was questioned pretty heavily after his disastrous UU performance in SPL X; he did go 2-0 in Snake III, so I suppose there's that. I haven't really seen enough of his games to deem him as unviable, so I would say that, in my mind, he's probably a bit below average. It wouldn't surprise me if he struggled.

In ORAS, we have LDDSLFKKFKLSDKFL LOOOOOOOOOOOOL oh my god are u KIDDING ME??? Man...whatever. False did manage to go 6-3 in Snake III, so perhaps his PU expertise can carry over to other lower tiers. However, his games outside of PU have been an absolute trainwreck, as he currently sports an absolutely pitiful 2-15 record in non-PU slots. I don't think he's viable on the big stage, but in this tour, he might just be able to notch a couple of wins. The team's slot slot is occupied by a filler character. So...there's that.

Overall, this team's not too terrible. Half their team's honestly a bit of a disaster, and ODR's price is absolutely ludicrous. That being said, they do have a relatively capable SS core.

The Loud Explouds

SS: Lopunny Kicks
SS: Star
SS: bkdrew
SS: byronthewellwell
SM: Alkione
SM: Cam
ORAS: Kushalos
BW: The Leprechaun

This team's draft was very impressive...through the first 3 picks. After that, it was honestly a complete disaster LOL Chrisloud caught the Lindworm virus jesus. Lop Kicks is a former sheet warrior who struggled a bit in SPL XI. That being said, he will most likely be playing a bunch of fodder slots in this tour, so it would honestly surprise me if he didn't go positive. Star is easily one of the best players in the tour, and was a steal at 17k, especially when you compare his price to those of some other individuals. I would be absolutely shocked if he didn't finish the tour with at least 5 wins. The team's last two slots are occupied by two filler characters, so.............I guess there's that.

Speaking of filler characters, let's check out the SM core. I have absolutely no idea who Alkione and Cam are, so I'm just gonna assume they're bad. In ORAS, we have Kushalos, who is definitely one of the best ORAS RU players in the tour. It was pretty shocking to see him go for only 15k. I expect him to smash most of the competition. In BW, we have another filler character. The Leprechaun didn't seem too bad based on my games with him, but I would be lying if I said I had any confidence in his ability to do well.

Overall, this team literally has 3 players, who will each have to go 6-2 or better if the team wants to make any noise. If some of the filler characters can miraculously succeed, I guess they have a shot.

The Emblematic Escavaliers

SS: Hikari
SS: GW
SS: lighthouses
SS: DKM
SM: eifo
SM: Raichy
ORAS: MrAldo
BW: Finchinator

The team's SS core is pretty uninspiring. I've always been a big fan of Hikari, and think that when he's on his game, he's definitely one of the better players in the tour. I know I wasn't going to mention motivation, but I would find it very surprising if Hikari put a lot of effort into learning SS RU, especially since he lives in Venezuela and has to deal with the Corona epidemic...yeah. I'll still expect him to finish positive if he does decide to play; the team should probably just put him in BW OU and let try-hard ass Finchinator learn SS, though. The SS core also features two filler characters in GW and DKM. The last slot belongs to Diogo, an RU veteran with some rather lackluster showings on the big stage. He's definitely not good, but he probably will have enough dedication and metagame knowledge to pick up some wins against the inferior competition of RUPL.

eifo is another filler character, so we can just ignore him. Raichy is 10-13 on the sheet, but I don't think he's played a single relevant lower tier game in his life. It wouldn't surprise me to see him crash and burn. In ORAS, we have MrAldo. Aldo has established himself as a good team supporter and helper on the big stage, but his play often leaves a lot to be desired. The player pool is relatively bad, though, so I expect him to pick up around 3 wins. The last slot belongs to Finchinator, who is probably the non-mainer in this entire tournament who is actually going to give 100% of his effort. He should easily wash the entire player pool.

Overall, this team is honestly garbage LOOOL jesus. Just let Finch ghost everyone, honestly.

The Voracious Vileplumes

SS: TDK
SS: jake
SS: bugzinator
SS: Averardo
SM: Zesty43
SM: Luthier
ORAS: TSR
BW: LuckOverSkill

The SS RU core features some prominent names. TDK is the biggest name in this whole tour, but his performance over the past few team tours leaves much to be desired. He hasn't had a good record in a while, so he's not as slam-dunk of a prospect as one would expect. That being said, it would absolutely shock me if he didn't finish positive; I'll peg him for around 5 wins. jake is a veteran who has recently reinvented himself as an LC machine. He's done pretty well on the big stage lately, and considering the sorry state of the SS player pool, I would expect him to go positive. bugzinator is a pretty big wild card. When he actually shows up and cares, he's pretty solid, even on the big stage. Will that happen? I don't know, but I do know that he's definitely more talented than most of the players he will be facing. I'll take my chances and say that he'll get at least 4 wins. Averardo is the last slot. He wasn't too impressive in his sole team tour experience in Snake III; I don't really have that much faith in his ability to get a positive record and live up to his lofty price tag.

In SM, we have Zesty, an Ubers player who somehow went for 9.5k? LOL What??? Zesty hasn't shown up on the sheet in a relevant game in a while, and I can't say that I really expect him to succeed here. The second SM slot belongs to Luthier, who is coming off two solid tours in Snake III and SPL XI. I don't know how familiar he is with non-LC tiers, but he has proven himself as a relatively capable battler. I think that he will most likely get around 4 wins. The ORAS slot is occupied by a filler character. His name rings a bell, but I really couldn't tell you anything about him. Lastly, the team is rounded out by LuckOverSkill...in 2020 LMAO I didn't think I would be seeing any crust players in RUPL, but here we are. This guy wasn't even that good when he wasn't crust LOL At least he was 4k, I guess. It wouldn't surprise me to see him flop pretty hard, although he might have some hidden potential, I suppose.

Overall, this team's pretty uninspiring outside of their SS RU core. They have playoff potential, though, based on how flawed the other rosters are.

The Weed Smoking Whimsicotts

SS: robjr
SS: Bouff
SS: Amaroq
SS: ima
SM: Sage
SM: Hurtadoo
ORAS: Garay oak
BW: esche

The first SS slot belongs to robjr, who mas made a name for himself as a pretty solid UU player. He always seems to do at least decently in the lower tiers, so I expect him to go positive. Next, we have Bouff, WHO WAS SOMEHOW 15.5K LMAO WHAT Man, people have lost their minds. Bouff is not a viable player; even in this tour, it would shock me if he got more than around 2 wins. Next we have a filler character in Amaroq. I believe that he choked against me in RU World Cup before, so my expectations for him are even lower than usual. The last member of the SS core is ima. While I have not consumed the ima kool-aid, he has shown himself to be capable on the big stage, at least. He has a decent shot of doing fine.

In SM we have Sage, who looked unviable as hell in SPL X. She did put forth a nice performance in SPL XI, though, so perhaps she's viable after all. I'm definitely not too much of a believer in her abilities, but she probably has the talent to do decently here. The other SM slot belongs to yet another filler character. In ORAS, we have Garay Oak, who has shown himself to at least be a capable lower tier player on the big stage. He even managed to get 4 wins outside of lower tiers in SPL XI. He's definitely good enough to go positive against the goons he will be going up against. The ream is rounded by lord esche, a once-hyped prospect who flopped spectacularly in his only official team tour experience. I don't really have much faith in him, but he probably won't be terrible for the team.

Overall, this team's honestly complete garbage LOOL They're a worse version of the Explouds, with their "star players" being inferior in every capacity.

The Snob Frogs

SS: yeezyknows
SS: col49
SS: Yggdrasil60
SS: FLCL
SM: Vapo
SM: Yay
ORAS: Chaitanya
BW: tko

I don't know how on earth yeezy went for 12k, but here we are. He had a decent showing in Snake, but outside of that, there's really no evidence in his ability to succeed here. Add in his unfamiliarity with RU, and it's pretty baffling that he went for 12k. col49 is an RU veteran with a pretty innovative mind. He crashed hard in Snake III, but he's still talented enough to do pretty well in this tournament. His builds should help both he and his teammates succeed, although it's unclear how much effort he will put into this tour. That being said, I would be surprised if he didn't finish positive. The next slot features another filler character, so there's that. The final slot belongs to FLCL, who is in fantastic form right now. He should definitely farm the player pool in this tournament.

In SM, we have two more filler characters. First up is Vaporeon?? who went for...16.5k??? LOOOOL Bro what. I know nothing about this guy besides the fact that Ajna tried to pick him up for around 4k...and then his price rose to an astronomical amount. Yeah...no faith in him really. I don't really know anything about yay either, besides the fact that he's in the Derk. So...I guess there's that. In ORAS, we have Chaitanya. He got one win in World Cup before struggling mightily in Snake. I don't really think he'd good. The final slot on the team belongs to tko; he's been pretty bad in limited showings on the big stage, although he did manage to go 2-3 last Snake, I suppose. It wouldn't surprise me to see him flop.

Overall, this team's pretty bad. They basically have 2 players...so.

The Flapple Force

SS: Feliburn
SS: lax
SS: ggggd
SS: Meru
SM: Spl4sh
SM: TheFranklin
ORAS: Ajna
BW: -Tsunami-

At last, we get to my team. The SS core of the team is pretty interesting. Feliburn has performed pretty poorly on the big stage, so I can't really say that I have an exorbitant amount of faith in him. It wouldn't surprise me to see him struggle. He is known to be a fairly good builder, though, so perhaps that will help his chances. Next up we have lax, the second best player in the entire tournament. lax is coming off one of the best team tournament years of all time, as he carried both the Ruiners and US West to trophies alongside his comrade Lavos. With Ajna and Feliburn's support, it would be pretty surprising to me if he didn't get at least 6 wins. Next up we have Pablo. Pablo showed that he was no joke in SPL XI, going undefeated while making hardly any misplays along the way. He was pretty impressive; I don't know how much of that LC talent will translate to RU, but I think he has a solid shot of going positive. Last up, we have Meru. Meru might be crust, but at least he was a good RU player in the past. I think he has a decent shot of doing well.

The SM core consists of two filler characters. I have absolutely no idea who these people are, so let's just move on. At least they have Ajna's help, I suppose. Speaking of Ajna, he is without question the best player in the tournament. In all honesty, 30.5k might be a bit of an underpay for his services. He's the only mainer in this entire tour with any semblance of consistent success across multiple RU tours, and his team support cannot be understated. I expect him to easily get 6-7 wins. The final slot belongs to me. I am most certainly crust; I've hardly played any games of Pokemon in the past 5 months. That being said, this isn't SPL. I do know BW RU a fair amount, and think I have a solid shot of getting around 3-4 wins against one of the worst player pools I've seen in a while.

Overall, I think this is the best team. It's definitely not an amazing team; there are certainly a lot of question marks. I have to mention that this team also has resident tryhards durza + Mannat, alongside their life-long brother, obii. So...I guess there's that. Anyway, the Ajna + lax core coupled with some other decent pieces is enough to elevate this to the top spot, though not by much.

Final Rankings:

1. The Flapple Force
2. The Loud Explouds (This team is literally 2nd by default just off of having Lop Kicks / Star / Kushalos LOOOL That's honestly enough to make them 2nd)
3. The Voracious Vileplumes
4. The Ghosting Silvallys
5. The Rillaboomers (This team was hard to rank, honestly. I don't have a great amount of faith in any one of these players, but they also have more capable pieces than the other teams. They might be a bit better than this, but for now, I'll put them here).
6. The Emblematic Escavaliers
7. The Snob Frogs
8. The Weed Smoking Whimsicotts

These teams are all pretty close, honestly. Even the gap between 1 and 8 isn't some crazy amount.

Last edited:

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello, ive decided to waste 20 or so minutes of my life to write some friendly low effort power rankings, sponsored by the corona virus :heart:

The Rillaboomers

SS: rozes
SS: atomicllamas
SS: Eternally
SS: Kebab mlml
SM: Xiri
SM: roman
ORAS: Santu
BW: KW

Almost every slot in this team is at least decent, some question marks for me being rozes and llamas, who i havent seen playing lower tiers in a while but can probably perform just fine in this player pool; Also important to note that roman hasnt played in a minute and is very prone to tilting/not caring, nobody can predict how he will do i think. Santu is very solid and so is KW therefore aside from mental aspects i think this team should have a reasonable shot at making playoffs.

The Ghosting Silvallys

SS: Sabella
SS: Osh
SS: EviGaro
SS: Bebo
SM: Odd Della Robbia
SM: HarrisIsAwesome
ORAS: false
BW: SiTuM

I'm ODR's biggest fan since before being an odr fan was cool, but even I think his price tag was absolutely ridiculous and if theres one thing my experience tells me is that a really big price tag can actually work against a player, making them feel pressured to play every game perfectly instead of how they usually do and piling up a little bit of tilt with every loss.
I'm not too high on Osh personally but hes undeniably pretty ok, and should do well in this player pool; Sab is a good pilot and so is Bebo but i cant help but thinking that Evi will have a lot on her plate as far as building for everyone goes, put that on top of having to manage the team and play her own games(evi is notoriously tilt prone too, esp when she loses to randoms LOL) she may be a bit overwhelmed potentially.
False plays hyper agressive and theres no way of knowing how he'll do and i have no idea who SiTuM is.
Overall an okay team but highly dependant on a good performance from ODR and Evi.

The Voracious Vileplumes

SS: TDK
SS: jake
SS: bugzinator
SS: Averardo
SM: Zesty43
SM: Luthier
ORAS: TSR
BW: LuckOverSkill

While saying this will probably cause people to make sure i remember just how bad and irrelevant I am, it deserves mentioning: I dont think TDK is that good, at the very least not as good as he once was. However, the ss player pool isn't exactly the best and one thing nobody can take away from TDK is his ability to pump out good teams for a variety of tiers, with ave in his team i have no reason to believe he would ever roll with a bad team; keep in mind though that the statement 'tdk isnt that good' doesnt equate to me calling him bad, that would just be objectively untrue, i however feel like this deserves mentioning cos if the Averados rely on him for a star player performance he may not necessarily pull it off.
Jake is adorable, bugz is good but insane and Ave is an alright pilot that produces good teams.
Zesty is a big question mark, but i feel like SM RU is a straight foward enough tier to where you can just give your pilots good teams and they should do ok by being good at the game in general.
Luth is really good in my opinion, TSR a little less so but has experience in the tier. No clue about LuckOverSkill honestly lol.
I dont think this team is as good as it would seem at a first glance, both TDK and bugz can either do super well or not so i guess we will see.

The Loud Explouds

SS: Lopunny Kicks
SS: Star
SS: bkdrew
SS: byronthewellwell
SM: Alkione
SM: Cam
ORAS: Kushalos
BW: The Leprechaun

People would probably expect me to say that i don't think Star is that good or something but, well, he absolutely is; The only issue i see is potentially not being able to equip him with the best teams but other than that i have no reason not to believe he wont perform. Bunny is, arguably, one of the best 'pilots' you could ask for out of all the people who signed up and don't play ru, that does require good team support however and i'm not entirely convinced Chris' team has that covered.
Aside from feli making fun of him for having a 60 GXE or something i have no idea as to how good bkdrew would be, aside from being too much of a tryhard in the ru discord i havent actually seen him play aside from the few times we played in the ladder, and i dont think you can judge a persons skill by watching ladder games. Wish u gl tho pipe down on the tryhardness a lil bit just friendly advice here
Kush is one of the most capable in the ORAS RU playerpool and our games are always entertaining, almost guaranteed good record. Lep in my opinion is just as good as kush and just as likely to pump out a good record.
..the rest of the lineup tho i have absolutely no idea
overall a very top heavy team that will rely on their 'weaker' slots putting up good numbers

The Weed Smoking Whimsicotts

SS: robjr
SS: Bouff
SS: Amaroq
SS: ima
SM: Sage
SM: Hurtadoo
ORAS: Garay oak
BW: esche

Rob is great and our games are consistently entertaining, will surely do well. Bouffs price was more than a little ridiculous but hes a great chat presence and overall support, every team would be better of with a bouff around; as for his skill i honestly think Bouff is better the less he cares lol the more he spends thinking on any given turn the more likely he is to misplay from what ive seen, even though he absolutely has the skills to do well he needs to get over this mental barrier to succeed. Amaroq is below average overall and ima is pretty okay.
I think Sage is great despite her making self depreciating comments about her ability all the time and i actually think hurtadoo is quite solid, albeit inexperienced.
Garay has great fundamentals and has played this tier a lot, should do well. Esche i dont think is that good honestly and the tier hes in certainly isnt so im more than a little spektical.
Middle of the pack team in my opinion, with an ok chance of making playoffs.

The Snob Frogs

SS: yeezyknows
SS: col49
SS: Yggdrasil60
SS: FLCL
SM: Vapo
SM: Yay
ORAS: Chaitanya
BW: tko

Contrary to what most people probably think upon looking at this team, i think they are very very likely to make playoffs.
Aside from yggdrasin60, who i have only watched a single bo3 from(in which he did not play well whatsoever) all of the slots in this team are quite capable. Much like sage, 49 likes to make self depreciating comments about his ability but from being his manager once and playing him for tournaments before i can safely say hes one of the best overall players in the tournament, its all going to depend on how he adapts to the gen 8 metagame but you can always swap him around too. yeezy is a good player, and FLCL has been consistently amazing at this game for years albeit perhaps a little unmotivated? though i doubt that will matter much in this case.
Vapo went for a ridiculous price but is nonetheless quite capable(if not a bit overhyped) and Yay is someone ive been watching play closely for years and can definitely attest to his skill and potential.
TKO is good but reminds me of bouff a lot, where the less he cares about a game the better he seems to perform.

The Flapple Force

SS: Feliburn
SS: lax
SS: ggggd
SS: Meru
SM: Spl4sh
SM: TheFranklin
ORAS: Ajna
BW: -Tsunami-

As Ajna made sure to mention more than a couple times the core of him + feli + lax makes this team favored in almost every possible tiebreak which is extremely valuable. Pablo is very good at this game, and after his last SPL performance i have no reason to believe he would be suffering from nerves in rupl of all things, which was one of the few things holding him back for the longest time, will surely do well.
Meru is good but id argue he would be a lot better in SM. Splash is brazilian so im obviously going to say hes good but we have played for various tournaments multiple times, and aside from the more clicky 2016 eternal spirit moments he is very capable. No idea about TheFranklin
Ajna will definitely do well and build for everyone but i still think paying 30k for anyone is ridiculous, it would be absolutely justified if he lived up to it with a great record though;
Shakes going to put up a mediocre/bad record but it probably doesnt matter LOL this team is great they actually dont need him to do anything
Top team in the tournament, makes playoffs for sure.

Final Rankings:

1 - The Flapple Force
2 - The Rillaboomers
3 - The Loud Explouds
4 - The Ghosting Silvallys
5 - The Snob Frogs
6 - The Weed Smoking Whimsicotts
7 - The Voracious Vileplumes

BONUS

Team name rankings:

1 - The Weed Smoking Whimsicotts
2 - The Flapple Force
3 - The Rilaboomers
4 - The Snob Frogs
5 - The Ghosting Silvallys
tied for last - The Loud explouds/ The Voracious Vileplumes

Was just hoping to maybe make this thread the tournament a little more lively, as well as shake off my boredom lol
Have fun everyone :heart:

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Inspired by lighthouses's post:

Team name power rankings:

1. The Rillaboomers - A fitting name for a team managed by someone who was described by one UUPL auction observer as "the last time [he] played the game was before I was born." Certainly the most clever name of the bunch, would I say that I'm the most clever user on this entire website? No, but I wouldn't disagree.

2. The Flapple Force - Alliterates, cool sounding name, also alliterates with the managers name, Feliburn's Flapple Force has quite the ring to it.

3. The Ghosting Silvallys - The second most clever name in the tournament. Perhaps Evigaro is more clever than I give her credit for.

4. The Loud Explouds - This name rhymes! Typically they alliterate but this is a change of pace indeed. Much like the Flapple Force it also goes well with the managers name Chrislouds's Loud Explouds, this team has assonance, you love to see it!

5. The Voracious Vileplumes - This team is certainly the most average of all the names and that is something to feel quite averagely about.

6. The Emblematic Escavaliers - Another exceedingly average team name. Inside sources tell me Lighthouses would have ranked this team last in spite of his membership, but refrained because, "I can't do [MrAldo] like that." Well sir, I can, this team name is extremely mediocre.

7. The Snob Frogs - This meme is so old it belongs on the Rillaboomers! But it was always mediocre, some things are better left in the past.

8. The Weed Smoking Whimsicotts - Are we 12? Is this clever? This name makes me feel like quite the boomer, and I'm not sure I like that.

wtf is a sheet warrior
do you guys keep calc/excel spreadsheets for every mu

I shouldn't do rankings because I know jack, but Flapple Force looks effing stacked dayum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)