Tournament RUPL - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom

Banned deucer.

>>Administrative Decisions/Information<<
>>Commencement<<
>>Spreadsheet<<

(6) Dabbing Drapions vs Emblematic Escavaliers (1)

SM: FLCL vs Kingler12345
SM: TDK vs Averardo
SM: Eternally vs HarrisIsAwesome
SM: Charmflash vs Rodriblutar
ORAS: rozes vs Eternal Spirit
ORAS: TSR vs Pepeduce
BW: Kiyo vs Raichy
BW: col49 vs Lopunny Kicks

(3) Salacious Salazzles vs Mighty Mudsdales (5)

SM: yjh971203 vs teal6
SM: Osh vs ima
SM: roman vs BLUNDER SANTANA
SM: passion vs lax
ORAS: banks vs Ajna
ORAS: Santu vs obii
BW: SilentVerse vs Windsong
BW: pinktidal vs Dundies

DEADLINE: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59 PM EST

On replays: All replays must be saved. If you plan to hide your game while you are playing, then you must post the replay in your confirmation post.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
(4) Dabbing Drapions vs Emblematic Escavaliers (4)

ORAS: TSR vs MrAldo

drapions win tiebreaker

(5) Salacious Salazzles
vs Mighty Mudsdales (3)

SM: Osh vs ict

SM: FLCL vs Kingler12345 FLCL is good, but Kingler is an SPL Level RU player. In all seriousness, I think Kingler is skilled enough that he can overcome any differential with a decent amount of effort, so i’d give him the edge.
SM: TDK vs Averardo Averardo is by now an experienced RU main, consistently able to play around the metagame. TDK, while competent across many more tiers, generally gives consistently middling performances in tournaments like this.
SM: Eternally vs HarrisIsAwesome A good match, both have experience in the tier, I just think Eternally is overall the better player.
SM: Charmflash vs Rodriblutar Rodriblutar is consistently heat, can’t go against him.
ORAS: rozes vs Eternal Spirit Eternal Spirit has been spazzier than his normal self in these kinds of tournaments as of late, but if he puts in effort he’s one of the best players the site has so...
ORAS: TSR vs MrAldo Not qualified to give an opinion, I saw TSR win a lot of games
BW: Kiyo vs Raichy Raichy is one of the few people who understands this tier, how to build in it
BW: col49 vs Lopunny Kicks Activity

——-

SM: Osh vs ict Plays like a crackhead, but way better than most.
SM: roman vs BLUNDER SANTANA romans had a lot of cool success by innovating with their builds and playing well, but Blunder is on enough of a hot streak that they probably care about this game, and is a standard deviation above any of the opponents roman has had to face thus far in terms of skill
SM: passion vs lax Lax probably somewhat better of a player, passions better at RU and less likely to throw
ORAS: banks vs Ajna ORAS.
ORAS: Santu vs obii Win streak.
BW: SilentVerse vs Windsong Great respect for both of these players, both been having some middling to tough results. Windsong I’d probably regard as better on the whole, but Silent Verse has had a better time wrangling with the bw meta
BW: pinktidal vs Dundies Pinktidal has had an insane hot steak (broken only by yours truly), while Dundies has been on the verge of cancering

DurzaOffTopic, you toxic, cancerous, bootlicking, childish, floundering, idiotic, homophobic, irredeemable, pestilential, useless, inept, nematode. My management was probably decently subpar but you have been threatening to cancer since day 1, provides terrible SM teams which well underperformed those which i provided, literally disappeared for weeks at time, and popped in only to passively insult me whilst contributing nothing. How dare you complain about my management, when you were barely afforded the opportunity to be on the team over others who probably would have been eager and gracious. Another thing, the lineup changes were the only thing that was keeping the team alive after it floundered since we could barely win an ORAS game. The fact that my team, with admittedly some of my draft falling well below standard, came as close as it did to playoffs is proof of my management being at least somewhat trying. Honestly, I generally ignore responding to this sort of stuff, but give me a break...

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
DurzaOffTopic, you toxic, cancerous, bootlicking, childish, floundering, idiotic, homophobic, irredeemable, pestilential, useless, inept, nematode. My management was probably decently subpar but you have been threatening to cancer since day 1, provides terrible SM teams which well underperformed those which i provided, literally disappeared for weeks at time, and popped in only to passively insult me whilst contributing nothing. How dare you complain about my management, when you were barely afforded the opportunity to be on the team over others who probably would have been eager and gracious. Another thing, the lineup changes were the only thing that was keeping the team alive after it floundered since we could barely win an ORAS game. The fact that my team, with admittedly some of my draft falling well below standard, came as close as it did to playoffs is proof of my management being at least somewhat trying. Honestly, I generally ignore responding to this sort of stuff, but give me a break...

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
(3) Dabbing Drapions vs Emblematic Escavaliers (5)

ORAS: TSR vs MrAldo

(3) Salacious Salazzles vs Mighty Mudsdales (5)

SM: Osh vs ict

Bro why so salty? You won the game, so you can hop off my dick at your leisure, thanks.

edit: I did not know the game of pokemon was so reverent teal6, thanks for the in-depth on how to present myself when playing a child's game :bloblul:

Last edited:
Bro why so salty? You won the game, so you can hop off my dick at your leisure, thanks.
Allow me to explain;
1) lax is referencing your poor sportsmanship in the game chat by immediately attempting to "tilt" or, in other words, irritate your (teammate's) opponent by "gassing" your player instantly after a bad stroke of RNG
1a) lax went on to successfully win the match, making the attempt to rile him look not only rude on your end, but also ill-thought-out
2) by telling you to "stay in your lane" lax is making a reference specifically to draw attention to the relative disparity in skill between himself and you, the subject of the comment. in other words, he wants you to remember that "his lane" is that of a wcop finalist, spl winner, person in individual playoffs, etc. this is, per his post, in stark contrast to "your lane" which is of a different quality
3) there is a misuse of the phrase "hopping off my dick" in your post. that is meant to be attributed to people who are incessantly praising someone, making reference to them having sex with that person. here, lax's comment was solely to deride - he is not "on your dick" in either the literal nor the metaphorical sense

thank you all, and farewell.

lost to ajna in a fun one, gg, sorry team! this was a fun experience and although my record is poor compared to how i thought i would have done, i'm glad i got to meet my teammates and play with them for 8 weeks, you guys were all really enthusiastic and i apologise if i was less active or engaging than i should have been. gl in finals to both managers and thanks to the ppl who joined our server in semis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)