Resource RUPL VI Sets/Teams Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinboim3

Rain days are the worst
Approved by Arifeen

Welcome to the RUPL Sets and Teams Dump. As it happens every year, briefly after the end of this prestigious tournament of our amazing community, all of you who participated can post all the sets and teams you used, liked or thought that were interesting. This year's edition was amazingly fun for me and I hoped all of you also had a fun time, either as spectators or as players. It was also a good tournament which was well disputed all the way from the beginning to the finals, with the Mighty Mudsdales, managed by Ajna, winning it all after the tiebreak, congratulations. I highly encourage everyone who participated to post here, whether it was your first time on RUPL or if you are already a veteran on the tournament scene.
Managers don't forget to also ask your players to drop some of their stuff here.
KW banks Chill Shadow Eternally EviGaro MrAldo

Last edited:

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
You guys are big lame wtf

used this against kinglernumbers, toyed with a bulky mon having specs for most of that week, started with Diancie ended up with Slowbro so yeah. I quite like Specs this honestly, sure it doesn't play the same and knock being on most mons you want to pivot in is slightly irritating, but it's surprisingly strong and picks up a few decent things, you just have to deal with the defensive shortcomings it creates. Rest of the team is mega standard, yes even Flygon like it's one of the best scarfers ROFL what a timeline. Anyway was a fun game and tspikes are underrated.

used webs against Lycans, which ended up being hilarious since he also brought webs. Anyway, team is wired to keep them up against pretty much anything, so triple taunters, colbur Mismag, Boom Metagross are all kinda important. Bee is that set to remove Salazzle prompto if possible, and QD lets it boost on Blastoise if they want to counter lead. Linoone on webs is actually really annoying too since it basically removes half the counterplay ROFL balanced mon.

used that against jytcampbell... and uh yeah idk lol. That team is surprisingly fun but it has a lot of holes, I was so excited to have a mon that could setup against Blastoise that I kinda forgot that I lose to it so oops. Anyway jyt decided to troll me and brought the goat oras team, but since I built it I knew darn well that even in oras it lost to awful Aromatisse so uh this set went in. Cool mon though, really tough to stop once it gets going and Noivern everywhere really helps it carve out a spot in a game.

I played oras for two weeks but pretty much recycled so eh... I played ict but I think Wall made that team? He built with Cofag but I completely blanked on the rest of the team so oops. Anyway fun tour and grats again to Ajna and his team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)