Tournament RUPL Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I didnt schedule my game vs Void but we played a couple games recently and had no problems in just finding each other some time on stours so I expected to have the same ease to make It again which didnt happen. I kept around the whole day, played a couple tour games, played stour and made oupl auction so I was actually active and expected to play right after that, but he wasnt around anymore. When I talked to Ajna about him, he told me that he asked Void some hours before about this game and told him to find me somewhere, but he didnt and just left at some point so I assume that he wasnt that interested in getting this done. Id like to just have my match done but Ajna doesnt have any available sub and I think itd be unfair to have a dead game since he didnt try to play as I did, so yeah. Act, unfortunately.

Ajna

i tell my ppl i don't need love but
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
void and eternal spirit didn't schedule a time for their game at all this week. they both tried to look for each other throughout the day but ended up missing each other. we don't have any available substitutes and surely can't be punished on activity if there was no scheduling efforts from either side. given the circumstances i think only a dead game makes sense here.
Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 4.01.54 PM.png

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
I have literally four people who can be subbed and told me that they are available to play if we have to. Even if you want to blame Gama for bad scheduling it's not exactly our team's fault you don't have a sub option.

Also: http://prntscr.com/j2o0r5 Even if you had a sub option you told me it wasn't your preferred option unless I also subbed, but why would I even sub the player who's been available and active for the past two days? I had to schedule with Gama for BW Cup, obviously I know he was here.

Regardless, we literally have not only Gama, but Amaroq, tko and Megazard all expressed interest in subbing if needed. Why would we have a dead game when 1 - I've had players available all week in case and 2 - you've waited until it's 4-3 to express interest in a dead game when I PM'd you saying I preferred a way to play the game above any activity call is kinda beyond me.

Ajna

i tell my ppl i don't need love but
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
void has also been active, they just were not on at the same times lol. of course im not gonna sub someone in to play gama when it's both of their faults for not scheduling, that's just unfair. and what are you on about? you didn't pm me about playing the game until you guys were down 3-4 LOL. you can't wait sunday afternoon and then blame my team for not being available to play. the only reason i posted that is because gama called activity am i supposed to just not respond??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)