Ryusei Breeding Co! NEED A SHINY UNCLONED VULPIX and some RNG Eevees!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely interested in that absol if it isn't and will not be cloned. Could you please nickname is OblivionDash, and did you want a nickname for Marill?
By the way, are you still able to throw in the masterball? I don't mind if the masterball's cloned...I can add in something from my list for it if you'd like.
Absol is original hatched by me. Sure can nickname it that, will have to think about Maril's nick, and yeah I will give you my masterball since I have two, neither's cloned, am keen on Prankster Murkrow or Shellder?

Absol is original hatched by me. Sure can nickname it that, will have to think about Maril's nick, and yeah I will give you my masterball since I have two, neither's cloned, am keen on Prankster Murkrow or Shellder?
either should be fine. prefer shellder though...got more of that in stock lol =P

i could do larvesta. o and my friend got me modest rotom already, haha sorry. will update now.
No problems. So Master Ball for Flawless 5 IV Timid Larvesta? It's a deal for me. Could you make it Modest, though? When can you trade?
FC:0232-8894-1080
IGN: Caio

I probably can't do modest now, sorry.
I'm at 4527 7700 4764 name is Ryusei in Japanese. Can trade whenever you're ready. I should be online all night.
No problems. So Master Ball for Flawless 5 IV Timid Larvesta? It's a deal for me. Could you make it Modest, though? When can you trade?
FC:0232-8894-1080
IGN: Caio

I probably can't do modest now, sorry.
I'm at 4527 7700 4764 name is Ryusei in Japanese. Can trade whenever you're ready. I should be online all night.
That's fine, I'm still interested. Will add right now and trade. Just one final question: Are you able to rename it? If so, I'd like mine named Sunburst.

Ot is on my English game. I could do it later tonight. English ds not with me at the moment.
That's fine, I'm still interested. Will add right now and trade. Just one final question: Are you able to rename it? If so, I'd like mine named Sunburst.

thanks for the trade!
Thank you, too! Larvesta came exactly as requested, nickname and all! :) I look forward to doing more trades with you. I'll probably make a Larvitar soon enough, so if by then you're still interested by then, I can trade you one.

Thank you, too! Larvesta came exactly as requested, nickname and all! :) I look forward to doing more trades with you. I'll probably make a Larvitar soon enough, so if by then you're still interested by then, I can trade you one.
sounds good. looking forward to that. thanks in advance!

the cleffas are hatched with the sv method so I can't nickname them. They are also not cloned and I would like it to remain uncloned too if possible.
Good, I don't want clones either. Is it possible to track down the original hatchers for the cleffas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)