VGC S6 - The Justice League - ver. 1.1

Hello all, i follow smogon on the shadows but this its my first time writting here.Pls, be gentle if i a do some mistakes, specialy with my english, not is my native languaje.

I know that Series 6 is close to finish, but since the begin of S6 i want make a team, now, almost done the serie i have a team not tested in real figth, only calcs and the power of imagination. Where i from says "never is later if the bliss is good", I don't know if have sense in. Maybe like this team.

EDIT:
Ok some problems, corrections and minor changes to improves the team.
First i change Snarl --> Dark Pulse when i realize the fact were Snarl can't hit allies... :facepalm:
Anyway, changed, tested and works for me.
Other change i do is in Rotom-Wash --> Rotom-Heat. Set and spreads is the same, but i think that fire power attack un Overheat help me a lot with some threat like Amoonguss and Ferro.
=====================================

oie_Bx0Aam9Jpe4k.png

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Level: 50
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Crunch / Swords Dance / Protect
Lucario and his good offensive stats, stab and Justified is the reason why i start to thinging in that team. Nothing special, only a Lucario oriented over physical side + Life Orb to maximize power. Hits really hard in calcs, he 1KO a lot of things, 2KO a great portion of the meta and with the attack boost from Justified it's amazing but... have one son of a ***** who make real problems to take down, he, and the whole team. Dusclops.

Lucario has good sinergies with many partners, Weavile and Mandibuzz can active the Lucario's had doing a very chip damage. Mandi can even put Tailwind and make Lucario fly and Rotom can put Electro Web and help too make Lucario faster than his foes.

oie_ltxBpozlbr68.png

Weavile (F) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Pickpocket
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Lash Out / Throat Chop / Night Slash
- Triple Axel
- Dark Pulse
- Surf
Weavile have two definiting roles in this team, first the most evidencie is the physical attacker (anorher one) and second but not less important, provide support to her mates. Specially in one, Terrakion.

With 0 IVs in SpA + Jolly nature Weavile its planned to do lesser damge posible when use Surf on Terrakion, activating Weakness Policy and makes he a beast. Is necessary say that Surf make near 10% when hit Terrakion, but when Dinamax less than 5%. I think in both forms is good trade, for me. Similar thing can do with Dark Pulse activating Justified doing chip dmg.

Air Ballom is a item what i think is suit very well with this Weavile and her hability, Pickpocket. When he last Ballom with a hit (if u survive, after all) can steals the enemy item in tour next contact move. This is interesting and know sometimes can make problems, like can pick choice specs and get f*****. But like that weird thing. Say too that the Ballom works well with the EQs from the bois.

Something more to say? oh yes, she is who better threat Dusclops.

oie_CqX6BBCUZjmk.png

Rotom-Heat @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 188 HP / 148 SpA / 174 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Electroweb
- Overheat
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
Rotom are one of the two pokes that i copy from somebody (U f****** n00bo, all the other sets are cop- SHUT UP I KNOW THAT OBVIOUS THING!)
Eeemmm... were we going?, A sure! the explanation of who have the credits over this poke, his name is Yuks and is a poketuber for hispanic language.He and his friend Pablo, from Bal Paraiso (solo de oído, no sé si se escribe así) community have the credits, i only steal the set by violent way.

Yuks's Video from were come:

Only say that is a good poke, with the scarf is like have priority to do a Electro Web or Wisp. That is awesome and have too the powerful Overheat and the Volt Swith with nice damage and gave momentum. A really good calcs in the stats and for the last his hability Levitate works pretty nice with the EQs from Lucario and Terrakion.

I really like that pokeon wiout even played. (jjaja)

oie_5BKHDFOM2g7i.png
(Its fucking HUGE)
Clefable @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 172 HP / 212 Def / 44 SpA / 68 SpD / 12 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Follow Me
- Helping Hand
- Protect
And if you keep the question of who are the other pokimon what i steal savagely, he (or she, i don' know) is the answer, Clefable.

Watching Yuks's video what i posted before, i agree with Yuks in one afirmation, Clefable is the best support redirect role what are in S6. For me not sound crazy at all. With follow me redirect the foe attacks and with Helping Hand can do thar his pals hit more harder. Have Protect too and the four move is his damage move, Moonblast, stab what can do nice damage and send dragons to anorher realm. All this spiced up with another ration of good calcs and make one good dish. (lol)

I only think that its not bad at all.

oie_xf5XBkwK2jMi.png

Mandibuzz (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 52 HP / 220 Def / 236 SpD
Careful Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Foul Play
- Tailwind
- Dark Pulse
- Protect / Taunt
Now comes my personal pick for the team and looking for working my Justified over the world. Looking my personal justice i tried many pokes who can make me have the control of speed, but, he has TOO have one move for activated Justified and TOO if is posible that can have a way for activating the Weakness Policy from Terrakion, BETTER. Ok, i only need to find that dude!

Sounds easy don't you think? (Jjajajajjsj)

If i tell what a type of experiments i do, you think i'm mad (one Heliolisk experiement f****** annoyer for example)

Sure there must be other goods picks, but thats wat i found better (maybe) fit with the team.

Mandibuzz main mission is put the wind because windy push my boyos get really HIGH in speed, good (shit) stuff. Second mission is provide support to the héroes. In the stats side i make some own calcs seeking to survive with more than 50% of possibilities a Porigon-Z's Hyper Beam. Done It, but don't know if this calcs comprometed riskily other situations calcs. I need to test more spreads.

And this is how i meet your's mother. (?)

oie_JSNKae8Mp3LG.png

Terrakion @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab / Protect
Other of my obligatory picks was a Justified. At the begin of team building (and in almost finish teams) many justice warriors try here but finally the beast, the Big boyo; (Porthos) Terrakion is the chosen one and yes, more far than the gimmicky WP is a physical sweeper (another one x2).

I know the absolut sinergies what (apararently) have Beat Up + Justified but, trustly, don't know how calculate the damage what can do with her and i think if wanna use properly need sacrifice sweeper potencial in Weavile, i think maybe i'm wrong.

======================================

And thats all folks, wait for yours opinión, crítics and coaching if want.

Pls be free for try the team in Showdown, i should be too. Heres the pokepaste

Thx one more time and sorry if i post on the wrong forum. Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)