Sableye (BW2 Revamp)-QC 3/3, GP 2/2

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well thanks for the check Implemented now (took a bit, i blame new editing mechanic being annoying)

A couple things though, firstly, they're not weak to the traits themselves so much as the pokemon. Although they kind of are, but eh. Also, switch into him? Is there a problem with 'switch in'?

I confused the two ways to write "switch-ins", so I changed it all together. However, checking again, you can take either "switch into" or keep it "switch-in" as they are both correct, so pick you poison.

Isn't the ability only listed if you might use another? The other two blow horribly so...*shrugs* can't hurt to list it though, so I will for now

No, the ability is listed as long as there is another option for an ability. Example: Cryogonal's ability won't be listed as it can only have Levitate, Sableye on the other hand, has three different abilities, so it should be listed.

The crux of this set sentence is there specifically to poke fun at that sentence in general, so i'd prefer not to change it personally.

You just shouldn't be using "the crux of the set..." altogether, so that's why I changed it.

Thanks for what you did with the Recover sentence, but the way I wrote it was honestly shitty so i just improved the actual sentence structure instead.

Your welcome :]

You were right, I slashed the whole paragraph there. I included what I felt were its three most important targets (latios was in contention there, but lost out) and just physical attackers.

Oki c:

The tank special attacks better sounded shit either way so i made it take, still not a big fan though

If you're using "take", then it should be: "to take on special attackers"

He can get more than one free switch-in via BP or U-turn so i'm keeping it plural

Alright

I put can't handle>dislikes

I changed the structure of the sentence, and used "dislikes" instead of "handle", although it's up to you if you really want to use "handle".

Isn't it Choice-locked? JW, i put in Choice locked though

You're right, my bad :[

I feel like the way I phrased the sun/rain leftovers part was fine, most people understand that SS/hail cut lefties and the way i said it is clear enough

I just felt that it needed to be even more clear, because that's somewhat of a big reason to not use Sableye on a sand/hail team. However, this is more of a subjective change, and if you and QC don't like it that way, you can change it back.
Here's a little GP of the sentence you put in place of the myriad of Pokemon:
Foul Play is a powerful STAB that makes use of the foe's Attack stat while ignoring their burn, so it deals great damage to powerfulstrong physical attackers such as Darmanitan and Dragonite; it also conveniently hits a multitude of troubling special attackers super effectively, such as Espeon, Starmie, Alakazam, and many other Psychic- and Ghost-types.(remove space) </p>
I replaced "powerful" with "strong" because you already used the adjective "powerful" in the sentence. There shouldn't be a space between the paragraph and the </p> tags.

If you have any questions, feel free to VM/PM me. Hope I helped ^_^

tehy

Banned deucer.
So i did that

Crux sentence changed, no unfortunately since it has no place in there any more. I just said to take on special attackers better, which yeah. I prefer can't handle now, flows better imo and still works.

I just included (unlike hail and sandstorm) in parantheses after Leftovers recovery, so yeah
Changed the first sentence of my C and C slightly, after looking over calcs and spreads.

So this should be done, thanks for all this and the GP check

Let's get this uploaded unless someone disagrees (We can't change thread titles, right? Should i just wait or PM site staff?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)