Saint's Charizard X Team of Status's

Hey people I've made a Stall Team (kind of) and I'd like any advice on how to make this team better.

Ferrothorn - Iron Barbs - Calm -Leftovers - EV's 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD -
Moves -
Thunder Wave
Leech Seed
Stealth Rock
Protect

This is a standard Ferrothorn set to set up Stealth Rocks and slow people down with Thunder Wave. Leech seed is there to force switches since people don't like their Pokemon to be bled dry. Thunder Wave is to slow Pokemon down. Protect is there to stall turns out for scouting, healing, draining and generally just to annoy people with no patience. His main jobs are to get rocks up to break sashes and to force pain on anyone weak to them and to paralyze pokemon for Gliscor, Rotom and Charizard since they benefit the most from slowed down enemies.

Tentacruel - Liquid Ooze - Calm - Black sludge - EV's 248 HP / 238 Def / 4 SpD / 16 Spe
Moves -
Toxic
Rapid Spin
Scald
Protect

This IS a Charizard team after all, so Tentacruel is the designated spinner. Along with his spinning duties he is a mixed tank that actually performs well with Ferrothorn since he resists both Fighting and Fire. He has Toxic for those who really need to have a limited lifespan and also has scald for a decent STAB move and for a chance to burn if needed. Protect is for stalling damage, healing, scouting moves, and to annoy those with no patience even further than Ferrothorn has.

Gliscor - Poison Heal - Impish - Toxic Orb - EV's 244 HP / 248 Def / 16 Spe
Moves -
Earthquake
Taunt
Knock Off
Roost

Gliscor is a wonderful physical wall. Earthquake lets him dish out hits while he tanks the enemy.
Roost is for reliable recovery and seems more useful of him than Protect because who doesn't want to recover over 60% health in one turn on a tank? Because he has a decent Speed for a tank, taunt makes a place here to prevent Mandibuzz from using defog, and delay any other tanks from using status's if they switch in on a taunt. Knock off is to cripple anyone who depends on their item and limit others effectiveness. He works as a great stopper to most physical mon's.

Rotom Wash - Levitate - Modest - Chesto Berry - EV's 248 HP / 28 SpA / 232 SpD
Will-O-Wisp

Rest
Volt Switch
Hydro Pump

This is the last of my tanks and since Gliscor is the Physical tank, I made Rotom the Special tank. Rotom helps because that makes a total of 3 pokemon who are immune to ground (others being Gliscor and Pre-MegazardX). Rest and Chesto berry are his way of recovery because leftovers are used on Ferrothorn and this allows him to get hit with status moves with little repercussion. Will-O-Wisp allows him to cripple physical attackers and tanks that depend on something similar to leftovers. It also lets him be able to take most physical hits if he gets the burn.

Alakazam - Magic Guard - Timid - Focus Sash - EV's 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Moves -
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Dazzling Gleam

As I've said before, He is The Premier Focus Sash User. Psychic for his STAB, Shadow Ball for ghosts, Focus Blast for the Dark and Steel types and Dazzling Gleam for all of those dragons. He is a great revenge killer, and sometimes even serves as a late game sweeper. Focus Sash is preferred because hitting twice hurts more than a life orb boost.

Charizard X - Tough Claws - Jolly - Charizardite X - Ev's 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Moves -
Flare Blitz
Dragon Claw
Dragon Dance
Roost

This set allows for Charizard to set up on anything thats been weakened by a burn, or just plain cant touch his Dragon Fire typing. I've used this quite a bit and there isn't really anything that can stand up to both a +2 Flare Blitz or Dragon claw. Dragon Claw is used more often because that Recoil hurts Charizard tremendously while trying to sweep but Flare Blitz is there when needed. I felt Roost was more important than Earthquake because Earthquake doesn't even get a Tough Claws boost and it allows recovery since more than likely Charizard will be racking up damage while he Dances and it helps make him not get picked off by priority users. Just by the amount of KO's this monster has taken, I'm Pretty confident he doesn't need coverage as much as healing.

So thats my whole team and I hope to get a plentiful amount of feedback. If anyone has any suggestion then please write in the comments and state your reason. I will read all the cmments and respond to everyone's thoughts. Thats all for now :D!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)