SandFiends

You do know that one of those stone edge are going to crit because of the high critical hit ratio and plus my
CM+Recover rankurusu runs shadow ball and a +4 crit shadow ball would OHKo I think I don't know. And also remember not everybody uses the cookie Cutter standard sets. So you better watch out you might eat your words someday.

Please learn how to play pokemon before making stupid comments. Roost removes a pokemon's flying typing, making it pure psychic.
Please actually be correct when you insult me, as you'll look less stupid as a result.

Like I said, you plan to Roost the very turn you switch in? Just so you take neutral damage? Thanks to Magic Guard you're guaranteed to have full health when you switch in assuming you didn't take prior damage from another enemy. Going to Roost? At full health, the move fails and nothing happened at all. You're still a Psychic/Flying type.

Even if you plan to PP stall SE by doing nothing but Roost, anybody with half a brain would take the opportunity to get a second Bulk Up in and just OHKO you the next turn.

So my point still stands that if you plan to switch your Sigilyph into a Conkeldurr you're at a disadvantage. You however have the advantage if you already have a Cosmic Power.

Jaroda, what would happen if he were to Cosmic Power after the switch and then go to Roost off the Damage? Wouldn't his extra speed and defense on Conk's +1 allow him to outlast it?

A friend of mine ran calcs. +1 Stone Edge will do 89-103% damage after a +1 to 252/0 Sigilyph. It's a clean OHKO if he doesn't Cosmic Power. Stone Edge plus Mach Punch, even 4x resisting it, has almost a 100% chance of KO.

Hm, I run more defence on my Sigilyph (instead of so much speed), but I'd still be a little wary of just switching it into Conkeldurr cold... (Most of my team beats Conkeldurr hands down, though, so it's not really a problem for me).

Sigilyph vs. Calm Mind Reuniclus (the Psychic/Focus Blast type) basically comes down to "first person to crit wins." And then likely sweeps through the rest of the team, too. Sigilyph fairly often seems to be a crit magnet (that's what you get for trying to set up Cosmic Powers), but when it works, it can be awesome.

I may be wrong but I believe the siglyph's set is illegal. It gets psycho shift and stored power from xatu but roost from other birds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)