Scizor (Double Bluff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Okay so you don't say this is a lead so I'm assuming its not. To get this scizor to work you would first have to sucessfully rapid spin SR away and then sacrifice a pokemon to switch scizor in or double switch scizor in. In any case you can't switch scizor into any attack without ruining the viability of the set and even then it's not even guaranteed to be effective. Even with occa berry I still think this set is a lot worse than other scizor sets.

Sorry...thanks for trying and feel free to post any other sets you think of.
QC REJECTED (2/3)

Setsuna

Prototype
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am flat out rejecting this set, for the reasons that my QC colleagues have posted, and several other explanations that have been given throughout the discussion of the viability of the proposed set.

Thank you for having posted this set, though. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)