Metagame SCL I UU Predicts (won by pif!)

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Week 1: 4/5
Week 2: 5/5
Week 3: 3/5
Week 4: 4/5

Week 5:

UU: umbry vs Adaam - adaam supremacy plus adaam is starting to win now and umbry’s drought has continued
UU: robjr vs Accel - I could feel the fury Accel had last week after losing and he will surely channel it into pure wrath
UU: 100%GXE vs Bushtush - So I haven’t bolded Bush once yet but now I do so as he’s where you want to be - 2 wins in a row fending off a bad start. I think he’s rather new to the tier but that may be an asset as the metagame has changed immensely
UU: Askov vs LNumbers - LNumbers supremacy, that said, I fully expect askov to start winning by next week again
UU: mncmt vs Indigo Plateau - minor upset here I guess since mncmt is perfect, ip’s thirst is real and I feel he’s going to be immensely prepared in the new tier

Last edited:

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Week 1: 4/5
Week 2: 5/5
Week 3: 3/5
Week 4: 4/5

Week 5:

UU: umbry vs Adaam - adaam supremacy plus adaam is starting to win now and umbry’s drought has continued
UU: robjr vs Accel - I could feel the fury Accel had last week after losing and he will surely channel it into pure wrath
UU: 100%GXE vs Bushtush - So I haven’t bolded Bush once yet but now I do so as he’s where you want to be - 2 wins in a row fending off a bad start. I think he’s rather new to the tier but that may be an asset as the metagame has changed immensely
UU: Askov vs LNumbers - LNumbers supremacy, that said, I fully expect askov to start winning by next week again
UU: mncmt vs Indigo Plateau - minor upset here I guess since mncmt is perfect, ip’s thirst is real and I feel he’s going to be immensely prepared in the new tier
posting again without edits

LNumbers

When it's all been said and done, I'm still my #1
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UU: umbry vs Adaam - p interesting matchup, especially now that the meta´s changed. I´´ll give Adaam the edge here, cause I think he´ll be more in touch with the new meta by the end of the week and possibly be one step further than umbry.
UU: robjr vs Accel - hl match of the week. Two rlly good players facing each other in an entirely new meta. I do rate both of them rlly high, but accel has been doing a bit better recently and I think that he´s hungry for a win after last week.
UU: 100%GXE vs Bushtush - I have no idea what this game will be like, but I´m looking forward to it. Giving bush the edge here, cause he´s been coming back from a rough start.
UU: Askov vs LNumbers - This is me and I´ll win.
UU: mncmt vs Indigo Plateau - p fire matchup. Glad to see mence doing so well and I expect him to continue doing so. However, it takes a crackhead to beat a crackhead, and my boy puto def is one. Could go either way, but KM told me I should bold against mence this week and pif has done the same thing, so I´m tempted to bold ip here.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
UU: SiTuM vs hs - idk who situm is, hs is very underrated and 6-0d me before
UU: 100%GXE vs Adaam - Adaam supremacy but 100%gxe played an exceptional game last week, will be close, Adaam is going to bring the better team I guess
UU: Askov vs Accel - it will be hard for askov but you have to predict for him after he played a 1000 turn game into a loss. This may be accel’s last loss though, he had a hard first half
UU: Highways vs Bushtush - highways is a great player, bushtush just got destroyed in the builder but that type of thing rarely happens twice in a row. Highways wins a tough one
UU: Indigo Plateau vs LNumbers - LNumbers supremacy, both players are very hard workers but it’s impossible to prep for LNumbers now as he has brought all different types of teams, IP will struggle here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)