Metagame SCL I UU Predicts (won by pif!)

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
umbry vs mncmt - hes not ready for flygon

pdt vs Askov - There isn't really much to say, I just rate Askov higher in the playing department. I can only assume IP is busy this week - I didn't think his game last week was particularly clean but a win is a win, particularly against the #1 player in the pool, so I'm surprised to see him out. I know he mentioned pdt would be getting games for sure but I didn't expect it now. Regardless, pdt's p good. Just think Askov's capable of taking on the expert clicker quite well.

LNumbers vs Gondra - Clark is coming off a good win vs Accel last week but I don't think it was a convincing one. He didn't play poorly, but he did play worse than his opponent in my opinion, and the team he brought was... questionable at best, outright bad at worst. It just autolost to so many things and felt like there was no cohesion whatsoever. With that said, I know Clark - this was almost definitely just week 1 nerves - and he definitely can take this, but I think Gondra will come out on top. Gut feeling.

Bushtush vs Luthier - this one will be really funny to watch, i know luthier is super motivated and will probably be hungry to claw back after a pretty tough loss last week so I think he'll put in more work this time around to secure a better matchup and play well. The tush is strong, though, he can definitely take a game off anyone and last week was definitely not a poor showing on his end despite the loss.

Accel vs Adaam - super big highlight as suapah said, definitely the game to watch this week for any uu fans. Really just bolding Adaam for tradition here since I don't think I've ever not bolded him and the only time I will change that is when he plays umbry. Both very strong players, arguably the best in the pool in terms of overall meta knowledge + playing potential combined (the better players don't have meta knowledge that matches theirs) and they balance their creativity quite well despite typically bringing Bulky Offense #29395 every week. should be good

go team

TJ

Banned deucer.
is the Smogon Tour Season 34 Championis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
umbry vs Accel
Adaam vs Bushtush
robjr
vs LNumbers
Gondra vs Indigo Plateau
Askov vs mncmt

suapah

stfu anime pfp
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
umbry vs Accel - my personal game of the week. I think umbry is fantastic but accel has a better read on the meta rn. could swing either way
Adaam vs Bushtush
robjr vs LNumbers
Gondra vs Indigo Plateau
Askov vs mncmt

umbry vs Accel - despite being 1-1 i think accels play has been very solid so far, i trust his experience with the tier and in game execution more than umbry's right now

Adaam vs Bushtush - definitely not the start either of these players wanted, I truly cant see a world where adam is 0-3, expecting a big bounce back performance

robjr vs LNumbers - dont really see clark winning this one without some kinda game changing hax or insane mu, rob is as hot as hes ever been in uu atm

Gondra vs Indigo Plateau - ip will continue to prove the doubters wrong, mans been on top of ss uu since the games released

Askov vs mncmt - was originally unsure of how in tune with the meta mncmt would be coming into the tour, but hes clearly picked it up quickly, highways support is undoubtedly a major factor in this. also carries a pretty significant edge skill wise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)