Metagame SCL I UU Predicts (won by pif!)

umbry vs Bushtush - bush accounting for 66.666% of his uuwc teams wins is one of the most impressive feats smogon has likely ever seen.

Accel vs LNumbers - Bolding the player actual tour results, im sure clark will tryhard, could be closer than it seems

Adaam vs Indigo Plateau - I rate IP higher than most people, getting him at 3k is the steal of the draft imo, Adaam is obviously still a great player, but his recent results have been underwhelming.

Luthier vs mncmt - I think this mu comes down to who has the better support and highways will def come up with something incredibly solid for this, looking forward to what could very likely be a mind bending mu.

Gondra vs Askov - Gondra is better

I have to say I find it pretty ridiculous Pif went undrafted for this. He's won more uu circuits than every starter combined and would easily be ranked in the top half of this pool. Managers get it together!!!!

[TMS] umbry vs Bushtush [SHO] -- umbry is so good at Pokemon and it blows my mind sometimes
[TER] Accel vs LNumbers [BRE] -- clark
[FOX] Adaam vs Indigo Plateau [ISL] -- One of these individuals won Grand Slam while the other has not won a game on the sheet '-'
[GIB] Luthier vs mncmt [SPA] -- :nerdchoke:
[PLA] Gondra vs Askov [DYN] -- If Gonda listens to my team advice he has a big advantage, and if he does not he has an incredible advantage

hs

Banned deucer.
umbry vs Bushtush - This is one that hurts because I love umbry and I think she is the better player here, but I think that she is perfect. Bush makes cracked plays and is especially good against players that like to dictate the tempo of the game with his overbearing aggressiveness, but umbry is beyond all that: she is proactive early on and makes aggressive doubles in order to snowball the game so that she builds more and more advantage. Bush is the type of player that identifies when his opponents want to be aggressive and mashes his keyboard in order to make some inhuman moves (I don't think this user can be called a human because he's a literal god) that make no sense to a basic person like me, but umbry is also umbry, and she's perfect and like the best player of all time?

Accel vs LNumbers - This is a really interesting game because I feel like both have something to prove. Accel hasn't really played UU after SSD and although he is easily one of the most consistent UU performers in the tier for about three years now, I still haven't seen much of him in the current metagame to say with confidence that he is going to destroy the pool again. Clarke, my favorite bd and bn merchant, is someone who hasn't convinced me as someone who should start in a tournament of this caliber, yet. With unimpressive recent records in UU teamtours, such as a 3-5 in UUPL and a 4-4 in UUSD, he gives me the impression of someone who is more of a tryhard teambuilder than a solid all-around player, but going 2-2 in WCoP and a top 16 finish in UU Open, Clarke is someone who has proven that he can impress. I'll bold Accelgor here because, if he carries on his form from last Snake Draft, he is still one of the most well-rounded players in the pool with his unique read of the game and I think he should be able to dictate the game against Clarke, who has always built great teams and loves to be aggressive, but who also seems to commit too much to his game plan, which makes him somewhat exploitable.

Adaam vs Indigo Plateau - One of these individuals has eaten an increasing amount of eggs for 4 days consecutively, while the other has not won a game on the sheet??? Like ok you can farm idiots like LNumbers and Freeroamer in UUPL and go 7-1, but you're still unviable.

Luthier vs mncmt - Luthier wins with rather ease as I'll abstain from helping him.

Gondra vs Askov - naurr I have no reason to think Askov is even able to use his brain to process any information he must have a breathing tube or some kind of shit plugged into his brain that is connected to a hookah flavored with horse shit. Full edge to his opponent for not only this but also the future weeks.

Askov

Explode
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
umbry vs Bushtush - This is one that hurts because I love umbry and I think she is the better player here, but I think that she is perfect. Bush makes cracked plays and is especially good against players that like to dictate the tempo of the game with his overbearing aggressiveness, but umbry is beyond all that: she is proactive early on and makes aggressive doubles in order to snowball the game so that she builds more and more advantage. Bush is the type of player that identifies when his opponents want to be aggressive and mashes his keyboard in order to make some inhuman moves (I don't think this user can be called a human because he's a literal god) that make no sense to a basic person like me, but umbry is also umbry, and she's perfect and like the best player of all time?

Accel vs LNumbers - This is a really interesting game because I feel like both have something to prove. Accel hasn't really played UU after SSD and although he is easily one of the most consistent UU performers in the tier for about three years now, I still haven't seen much of him in the current metagame to say with confidence that he is going to destroy the pool again. Clarke, my favorite bd and bn merchant, is someone who hasn't convinced me as someone who should start in a tournament of this caliber, yet. With unimpressive recent records in UU teamtours, such as a 3-5 in UUPL and a 4-4 in UUSD, he gives me the impression of someone who is more of a tryhard teambuilder than a solid all-around player, but going 2-2 in WCoP and a top 16 finish in UU Open, Clarke is someone who has proven that he can impress. I'll bold Accelgor here because, if he carries on his form from last Snake Draft, he is still one of the most well-rounded players in the pool with his unique read of the game and I think he should be able to dictate the game against Clarke, who has always built great teams and loves to be aggressive, but who also seems to commit too much to his game plan, which makes him somewhat exploitable.

Adaam vs Indigo Plateau - One of these individuals has eaten an increasing amount of eggs for 4 days consecutively, while the other has not won a game on the sheet??? Like ok you can farm idiots like LNumbers and Freeroamer in UUPL and go 7-1, but you're still unviable.

Luthier vs mncmt - Luthier wins with rather ease as I'll abstain from helping him.

Gondra vs Askov - naurr I have no reason to think Askov is even able to use his brain to process any information he must have a breathing tube or some kind of shit plugged into his brain that is connected to a hookah flavored with horse shit. Full edge to his opponent for not only this but also the future weeks.

thanks shakeitup

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
umbry vs Bushtush - Toughest MU to predict for me. umbry is great, but Bushtush carried an entire nation in UUWC (winning all but 1 of their games). Predicting the upset because he appears to be at his peak now.
Accel vs LNumbers - My brother who I ranked #1. Will bold every week except against me of course.
Adaam vs Indigo Plateau - That's me in the corner, and my opponent allegedly does not wash his clothes.
Luthier vs mncmt - I've been ghosting Luth's requests to test with me and when I finally accepted I got clapped so now I'm depressed and never want to play him again. mncmt has yet to clap me in a test game
Gondra vs Askov - Like Gondra a lot as a player and person, think he's top in the pool

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
umbry vs Bushtush - the tush
Accel vs LNumbers - i can see clark taking this one, i think this is the tightest game this week.
Adaam vs Indigo Plateau - think this will be closer than most people anticipate, as ip's been doing pretty well as a player as of late, but i still favor adaam here due to general consistency
Luthier vs mncmt - favor mncmt here, he's good and has sufficient support while luthier is a bigger question mark in uu
Gondra vs Askov - perhaps a bit of an upset, but i think askov will be way more on the ball with prep this week and i feel like out of anyone in the top part of the pool, askov fairs best against gondra

LNumbers

When it's all been said and done, I'm still my #1
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
umbry vs Bushtush - think this will be a close game, but umbry has been smashing it in uu lately
Accel vs LNumbers - gotta believe in myself and do my own thing, then it´ll work out
Adaam vs Indigo Plateau - I think ip´s underrated, but I do rate adaam´s consistency rlly high
Luthier vs mncmt - Closest matchup this week. I think both players aren´t rlly into the meta atm, so none of them has a particular advantage. However, I´ll give the edge to my fellow bd partner
Gondra vs Askov - Askov is underrated and I think he has a good shot at taking this one, but I do rate Gondra rlly high as a player

drakey

um dia a gente vai namorar e eu vou te trair muito
umbry vs Bushtush
Accel
vs LNumbers
Adaam vs Indigo Plateau
Luthier vs mncmt
Gondra
vs Askov

Specs

Getting in your own way
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
UUPL Champion
umbry vs Bushtush
Accel vs LNumbers
Adaam vs Indigo Plateau
Luthier vs mncmt - teammate
Gondra vs Askov

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)