Scorpions VS Dragons

Your format was okay, your commentary was really average at best.

What I really did not like was your misplay of Rock Polish, (and well then kinda on the opponents part on sending out Honch)

Overall: 7.2/10

Great warstory, problem with a little hax though. One quick comment about your Terrakion: replace Earthquake with Swords Dance. Earthquake has redundant coverage with Close Combat, and Terrakion has excellent coverage with just his two other moves. Overall, great battle!
9/10

This was a pretty good warstory and your team did well to win. Also, paralyzing sazandora with stun spore was the best move you made and it won you the match ( a lot of people said this already but still).

One thing, though, is that you should have foddered your Latios at the end to guarantee victory. The draco meteor from Sazandora on your Heatran did over 50%, which meant that a crit could have killed. If you chose to use Draco meteor on his Sazandora afterwards (over ice beam, which would probably kill), draco meteor could have missed and he could have critted you again and killed Latios and won.

I know that it is unlikely (and I think you would win guaranteed if you were to use ice beam), but it is possible. You say that you are "playing it safe" by switching into Heatran to resist the Draco Meteor, but you already knew heatran could kill with dragon pulse, so why take the risk of it dying? If you want to win a match GUARANTEED, you have to take into account the possibility of the worst hax.

One thing, though, is that you should have foddered your Latios at the end to guarantee victory. The draco meteor from Sazandora on your Heatran did over 50%, which meant that a crit could have killed. If you chose to use Draco meteor on his Sazandora afterwards (over ice beam, which would probably kill), draco meteor could have missed and he could have critted you again and killed Latios and won.

I know that it is unlikely (and I think you would win guaranteed if you were to use ice beam), but it is possible. You say that you are "playing it safe" by switching into Heatran to resist the Draco Meteor, but you already knew heatran could kill with dragon pulse, so why take the risk of it dying? If you want to win a match GUARANTEED, you have to take into account the possibility of the worst hax.
Having Latios in the wings made it so that I would win. Latios carried 2 SE moves against Sazandora, whereas my Heatran carried 1, and I myself was unsure if it would be a KO (Yeah I know, but I was trying to play safer at the time). So I took the option that I felt was safest, switch in Heatran to take a couple Draco Meteor's and drop Sazandora's Sp.Atk a couple stages, while weakening him with Dragon Pulse. Then bring in Latios for the kill if Sazandora lived.

Anyways I will probably be posting another War Story soon, just haven't found a battle good enough for it yet. Thanks for all the comments and rates on this one though.

You seemed to have your opponent on the ropes that whole match. Not the best battle but a well formatted warstory to make up for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)