Approved Searching replays by user and format

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi,

I save a lot of my replays for many reasons - they might be tournament games, test games where I want to see how my team performs, or ladder games where I run into some crazy idea I want to steal use. It would be very helpful to look back through my replays for a particular tier, which would make it much easier to find the relevant replays for building/playing in that tier.

However, you can only search for username or format; not both. Would it be possible to change the replay search function so that you can search for a user's replays and then search for a particular format within that list of replays? (At least for your own account, but perhaps this could be changed so that I can search another user's replays by format. That part is much less important than searching through my own, though.)

Thanks!

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know how to write something like this? I'm not a programmer but the concept seems fairly simple.

(also, i'm bumping this thread)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)