Tack

Bow to your Matriarch
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
op stolen from pu secret santa thread with permission, approved by Fiend
Secret Santa

christmasdeer.png

art by the wonderful ashelyDeluxe check her thread
Building Deadline: December 31st

Happy holidays! I warmly welcome you to LC's first Secret Santa event of gen 9! It's that time of year again where we celebrate the festive season and new year and what better way than to give and receive gifts!

As most of you probably know, Secret Santa is an event in which the members of a community anonymously exchange gifts between themselves. In this particular Secret Santa, which, deep down, will work similarly to a teambuilding workshop, each person who signs up will PM me with a Pokemon or a core they'd like someone else to build a team with. Afterwards, everyone who joined the project will receive one of the aforementioned ideas and will have to build a team with it before the building deadline. Finally, the teams will be posted in this thread by everyone participating.

General Rules:

• Post "in" or whatever else you want to (as long as the intent is clear) to join.
  • Don't sign up if you can't guarantee that you'll be able to finish building a team in time. I'll try to keep tabs on everyone and help if needed, but depending on the amount of sign ups we get, it could be hard to do this.
  • Avoid telling people what request you sent/got, as it could ruin the project's purpose.
Submission Rules:

• Each request submission should be sent to me through Smogon PM not Discord. I will not be able to keep track of discord submissions. You don't need to do it right after signing up, but if you fail to do it until the sign up deadline then your sign up will be void.
  • If you'd prefer having a serious or fun team, or if you don't care, please let me know so I can tell whoever will build your team. Similarly, if you have a specific archetype in mind, let me know!
  • If you want your requested Pokemon or core to have specific sets, you're allowed to mention it.
  • After sign ups close, I'll use the same PM each user sent with their request in order to let them know the Pokemon or core that was assigned to them.
  • Once you're done building, post the team you made on the thread and share the gift!
Recommendations:

• Don't be afraid to join just because you feel like your teambuilding skills aren't on par. I'm down to help everyone who feels this way (or even if you're just having a hard time finishing a team. It happens to everyone sometimes!) (my discord is Tack#9019 and Papillon#5747 and laroxyl#0883 and Coconut#8762 have also offered to help anyone who wants it)
  • You're allowed to change requests until the sign up deadline.
  • Have fun!
Happy holidays y'all!​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)