Tournament Series 8 Cartridge Kickoff Tournament ($10 Prize Pool) - Won by marilli!

chemcoop

Here is something to believe in!
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Two-Time Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Community Leader
Series 8 Cartridge Kickoff Tournament
Join us in ringing in the new ruleset with our first cartridge tournament of Sword and Shield! You will have 3 hours and up to 25 games to climb as high as you can on the competition ladder. The two participants with the highest final rating will be declared the winner/runner-up and receive a small amount of bonus CP for the 2021 BSS Circuit as detailed here!

This Friendly Competition will be held on Friday, February 5th from 8:00pm to 10:59pm EST (GMT-5). Mark your calendar!

How to Register on SwSh:
  1. Open the X menu and select the VS button to open the Versus Station main menu​
  2. Click on the Battle Stadium button to connect to the internet and enter Battle Stadium​
  3. Click on the Online Competitions button.​
  4. Click Search Friendly Competitions.​
  5. Select Enter an ID and put in the following code: 109T94FG7
  6. You should be taken to a screen showing a tournament named Smogon Series 8 Kickoff Tour. Press A to enter and confirm your entry. That's it!
Once the Competition Starts:
  1. Return to Battle Stadium and select Online Competitions
  2. You will see a new option called Participate in a Friendly Competition. Select this
  3. Select Battle once it hits 8pm EST to pick your team and start playing. Good luck!

You can register for the competition up until it starts, but once the competition begins no more entries can be accepted by Battle Stadium. Don't procrastinate on signing up!

To sign up, please post in this thread with your IGN on Sword and Shield so that I can tell who is who on the final results and follow the below instructions to register for the competition on Battle Stadium!

Sign-ups close February 5th, 7:59 PM EST!

Last edited by a moderator:

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
In order to garner more interest, I have decided to fund a $10 prize to the winner of this event IF we reach 30+ entrants. Invite your friends, lets get this event popping!

Last edited:

chemcoop

Here is something to believe in!
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Two-Time Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Community Leader
Thank you to everyone who played last night! I hope you had a good time and will join us again the next time we host a friendly comp!
Results are in:
20210206_101440.jpg
20210206_101416.jpg

Congratulations to marilli on winning and earning 2 CP, and to Lan for runner-up and earning 1 CP!

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
A small tournament, but I figured some people has got to be interested in seeing other people's games. So I recorded some of them here:

I'll share more if ppl actually care.

For everyone else who don't care and are just here to vulture for teams, this is what I used:

EtjrIu0VEAAC-Qy.jpeg

edit:
rest of the games here

Last edited:
A small tournament, but I figured some people has got to be interested in seeing other people's games. So I recorded some of them here:

I'll share more if ppl actually care.
This is great, please share more :)

I also watched your "Ranked Singles Explained" videos and I found them very informative. Thanks for uploading :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)