Sevon's Shiny Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEAL! :D I actually have a clone of jirachi ready haha you can keep it and dont have to trade back a clone or anything :) I'm already online
My trade for thundurus will be delayed a bit, but I can give it to you as soon as I recieve it though. Landorus should be ready soon.

Alright guys, I'm back ! :D

I'll start cloning Jirachi for you now :)

I saw you already have a Genesect, so you most likely don't want mine anymore right? Read further for information on latios ..:D DERP I cant read haha, Latias is available sure :D I'd take lando? :P

Lol what? You want me to clone charizard and gliscor? Well I guess I could do that lol

Nature? And btw is it the Event Suicune with air slash? :D

Thanks mate ! :D I had a great time :D

UPDATE: -Alright People, Shiny Latios is no longer available, here's the reason to it :P :
I'm more of a competitive battler than trader, so I traded the shiny latios for a (non flawless, but close enough for me :P 31/16/29/30/25/30) HP Fire Latios. Why I didnt clone it first? The guy that traded me asked me not to give him a clone, because he doesn't like cloning or something, honestly tho, I don't really care. I'm a honest person so I didn't clone it :D As long as I have a almost perfect HP Fire one, I can live with that :D Btw I got some other cool new stuff, I'll update my first post in a sec :)
oh nevermine it is relaxed no its not the event suicune

I'll be on in a sec :)

No thank you, not a big fan of dialga tbh ;P
4IV Adamant Mewtwo?
6IV Timid Heatran?
6IV Adamant Landorus?
6IV Adamant Shiny Entei w/ Extremespeed

Also, 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31 Shiny Careful Snorlax for Shiny Bisharp?

Last edited:
I see you have an Azelf, does it have good ivs/nature?
It's the same as jae_hova's (Shiny, 6IV, Timid). However it's not cloned at the moment and tbh it's rarer than most RNG'd legends floating around so I'm not interested in trading it for a single Jirachi.

It's the same as jae_hova's (Shiny, 6IV, Timid). However it's not cloned at the moment and tbh it's rarer than most RNG'd legends floating around so I'm not interested in trading it for a single Jirachi.
Honestly, I love Azelf that much, that I'd give you Bisharp and Jirachi for it haha :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)