Sheimi Cup - Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol seems like all the underdogs are winning their battles.

Go Efreet, Wildfire and ViVi :D

because your a meanie and bet against me both times earthquake >:O

i think that deserves the bold raikou... :p

I havnt been online much the last few days, next time I see Syberia on and I have enough time to battle I'll do so, regardless if im practiced enough with this team or not.

kk im on wifi whenever.

Edit - jk, im unsatisfied with something and am making a bit of a moveset change.

gg, Syberia won, only 1 critical of consequence to me and im not sure it would have made a huge difference, never know though.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I doubt it would have made a difference, considering your only way of hurting me seemed to involve lowering your Sp. Atk

Had the critical not occured i would have switched out and gone at it a different way but with my Heatran pretty much fucked anyways i didnt want to risk sacrificing anything else. I think i only made one really hufe mistake, and a couple smaller ones but the over sight on the move you killed Forry with was stupid as hell.

But it went a tad better then I thought it would.

gl in the tourny =)

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, you had absolutely nothing else that could have taken two hits from the pokemon I had out at the time, given that Stealth Rock was on the field.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
posting to say my match with Sunday got postponed because of shakey connection from his part, i probably won't be able to battle again till next friday but the match will be done before the deadline.
As Efreet said, I asked if we could postpone our match because, on the day, my Wi-Fi seemed to be quite shakey (not letting me connect to do trades, that kind of stuff) and I didn't want to risk a d/c. I know from past experience this just comes and goes randomly so we'll be able to battle on friday no probs.

I still haven't received a PM back from wildfire...and the deadline is coming :S

Dude please if you read this post too...PM me and let me know when you can battle ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)