SHINIES QuickTrades

I'd be interested in your Rotom for mine. I have a shiny modest 5IV.

While your shiny rotom is 6IV and mine is five, I will argue that mine takes less damage from foul play, and your 31 attack is actually a hindrance.
then why would u want to trade in the first place?
what are redistribution rights on your rotom?
Hi, rotom is redistributable, btw sorry i just noticed that the hp fire greninja is 30 speed. can we deal for the non redistributable marrill instead?
hi~ can we trade for trevenant & mawile?

then why would u want to trade in the first place?

Hi, rotom is redistributable, btw sorry i just noticed that the hp fire greninja is 30 speed. can we deal for the non redistributable marrill instead?

hi~ can we trade for trevenant & mawile?
the reason its 30 speed is so that it can have hp fire, it would not be able to have hp fire with 31 speed
if you still dont want it i can do a marill

the reason its 30 speed is so that it can have hp fire, it would not be able to have hp fire with 31 speed
if you still dont want it i can do a marill
oh i didnt realise! thanks for enlightening me, then the greninja would do fine, are u free to trade now? btw do u have any other pokemons u need from my side to trade? im interested in ur mawile

Sure, I could do that but mind waiting a few hours for me to be able to get online
hi haruno, its 2am on my side now, im only free like 16 hours later :( i could wait for another 30 mins or so tho.. im so sorry if theres any inconvenience on ur part

Interested in your shiny klefki. I can offer Skarmory(impish, 5iv missing spatk with brave bird and whirlwind) or Squirtle (modest and torrent with dragon pulse and aura sphere. )

Hey, I want the:

Froakie w/ HPfire
31/31/30/30/31/30
Hasty/Protean

I have to offer:
Shiny Goodra
31/31/31/28/31/31
Sassy/Sap Sipper

Interested in your shiny klefki. I can offer Skarmory(impish, 5iv missing spatk with brave bird and whirlwind) or Squirtle (modest and torrent with dragon pulse and aura sphere. )
hi, are u still online now? im interested in ur skarmory
6/6 is a short term meaning 6IVs
oo, hahas, so whats the deal for ur breloom ? :)
suire message me when youre on
hello im on, are u?
shiny 5iv timid zorua ( duskball ) for your noibat ??
Noivern
31/31/x/31/31/31
Timid/Infiltrator-Frisk just to be sure, the noivern is this stats

Do you want either of these shiny honedges?
Honedge (F) - Adamant, No Guard, 31\31\31\x\21\31
Honedge (F) - Brave, No Guard, 31/31/31/29/27/2

hi, are u still online now? im interested in ur skarmory

oo, hahas, so whats the deal for ur breloom ? :)

hello im on, are u?

Noivern
31/31/x/31/31/31
Timid/Infiltrator-Frisk just to be sure, the noivern is this stats
Sorry man didnt see it was an imperfect one ! i am still interested in your rotom tho ! i could add in a leftovers on the zorua if you want to let me know what do you think about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)