Shiny Charm and Masuda Method

I will now contribute 200 more eggs, this time Koffing. I will update this post with the results.

Edit: Batch 100 - Zero
Edit: Batch 200 - Zero
Edit: Batch 350 - One Shiny

Last edited:
first post here after following this thread for a bit. i have a shiny charm.

pledging 500 eggs for Tyranitar. More if I don't get my shiny :)

JAP Ditto, ENG Azumarill
150 eggs, #143 Shiny

JAP Ditto, ENG Tyranitar
400 eggs, no shiny yet.

Last edited:
Haha just get the eggs ahead of time, then use the dime trick in one of the plazas in lumiose city. Frees up your time so you can beat the other version that I know you have lying around XD

Just signed up to this forum so I could help a bit, lol.
I started hatching Ralts eggs yesterday.
ENG Gardevoir X FRE Ditto
I'm pledging 100 for now (almost there).
And yeah, I do have the shiny charm.

edit: got to 100 and no shiny. Will do more 100.
edit 2 : 2nd batch of 100 and no shiny yet. Going for more 100
edit 3 : 3rd batch of 100 done, Ralts #214 was a shiny. After getting Shiny Ralts, Swapped my USA Gardevoir for a SPA Milotic (SPA Milotic x FRE Ditto)

total shinies : 1

Last edited:
Updated original post on page 8 as well as the spread sheet. Hatched a shiny Riolu on egg #405 (again, I HAVE the Shiny Charm). Will finish that batch of 100 once I prepare a 5 IV Pokemon with egg moves for my next project.

So erm.. I took a break from MM'ing to breed some more pokes for my trade thread. I was breeding my Australian Talonflame with my Australian Pidgey (same ID/OT).. and got a Shiny Pidgey o.o Literally, without Masuda and while only trying to breed Brave Bird and Steel Wing onto it.. BAM. Shiny Pidgey.

Wut.

EDIT : 301 eggs hatched
shinies hatched 2 :D YEAH !! (hatched a shiny 5iv stealth rock skarmory imperfect tho :/ )
so shiny feebas hatched in egg#6 and shiny skarmory hatched in egg#293
just to let u know i'm using a 6iv japenese ditto in this process and for people that were wondering if using a cloned or hacked pokemon may corrupt the masuding looks like it doesn't or probably the ditto i have is legit xD ! anyway i'm gonna hatch 99 more eggs :) gonna try to hatch a HA shiny absol :D wish me good luck !

I completed my target of 200 eggs with no shiny Pokemon(details in original post). I plan on doing another 200 hatches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)