Shiny Charm and Masuda Method

The Scientist

Heheh, not a Silph worker...
is a Researcher Alumnus
In post #8 on this thread, I mentioned that I did 500 eggs with no shiny, so you can put that in the new spreadsheet.

I'm not sure if I have contributed to this thread yet. I've been meaning to for a while now, but I didn't find any comments left by me, soooo... (I know I contributed a few to the non-shiny charm thread before I got the charm.)

I'm going to hatch 100 aron eggs today. Parents are a flawless Japanese ditto and a 5IV female aron that I hatched myself in my English game. Will update as soon as that batch is hatched.

I really wish I had been keeping track of the eggs I hatched over the last few weeks. I got lucky: in about three or four hundred eggs, I got a shiny growlithe, shellder, and aron! I wasn't even intending to get the shiny shellder. It just showed up when I was trying to hatch a flawless shellder. I still want a flawless aron, so I'm going to hatch some more of those.

Been a while since I last contributed, post on page 3 updated (2630 eggs at 7 shinies).
Also can I get a link to the new spreadsheet?

Added Shinyflygon15 thanx for joining ^_^ everyone else is updated. MagusDiablo why not try something else for awhile then go back to charmanders? Could help...

Added Shinyflygon15 thanx for joining ^_^ everyone else is updated. MagusDiablo why not try something else for awhile then go back to charmanders? Could help...
Yeah, I thought about that, exchanging the Pokémon may alter my chances, I don't know. I just wish I could find a Kalos-Born 6IV JAP/SPA/Whatever Ditto to see if it would change the odds... I'm really desperate on this one.

Yeah, I thought about that, exchanging the Pokémon may alter my chances, I don't know. I just wish I could find a Kalos-Born 6IV JAP/SPA/Whatever Ditto to see if it would change the odds... I'm really desperate on this one.
I can imagine. It's hard to get foreign 6iv dittos let alone a kalos born one :/ I've been keeping my eyes out for one though. If I find a Spanish one I'll let you know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)