Shiny Garde's Team

Here it is:
Don't comment on IV's, I already took care of that and all are fairly above average, I won't answer things about IVs. Changing a team member is always welcome nonetheless.
Gardevoir @ Leftovers
Modest
Trace
EV: 252 hp/48 S A/ 176 S D/32 Spe
Moves:
Psychic
Thundbolt
Wish
Will-o-wisp
This is NOT the LEAD, just the most important pk. I got this shiny Gardevoir with very good IV(except Atack but who cares!) and MUST make a team with it, it is not yet trained and it is from Emerald because only there I can clone, sorry, won't giveaway a clone of this one...

MixMence @ LO
Rash
Intimidate
120 at/252 S A/ 136 Sped
Brick break
draco m
Flamethrower
Crunch
The team's powerhouse, not much to say...

Tyranitar @ Leftover
Adamant
4hp/252 at/252 spe
Dragon Dance
Crunch
Earthquake
Taunt
Nice power, but most importantly, taunter.

Suicune @ Lefties
Bold
252 hp/252 def/4 Sp A
Surf
Roar
HP Ice (or grass... don't remember) Not anymore, now it's rest.
Calm mind
You guessed, Shuffler bulky-water, I am thinking of dropping HP for Rest.(already done)

Zapdos @ Lefties
Calm
252HP/ 220 Def/ 36 Spe
ThuBolt
HP ice
Rest
Sleep Talk
Status absorber, not much too say...

Forretress @ Shed Shell
relaxed
252hp/162 atk/96 Def
T Spike
Earthquake
Rapd Spn
Explosion!!!(Yay Fireworks)
I really want to use gyro ball, but earthquake is so useful too..., really low speed IV's too!, also perhaps use spikes instead of Tspike

The strat is to employ Forretress for spikes and Suicune to shuffle for them, utilize Garde to heal and Burn so garde doesn't get beat up (reason I think of spikes instead of TSpikes) to prevent status, switch to Zapdos when i foresee a status(for I have no cleric, so that's vital), reserve Salamence for the end(to sweep, and fortunately killing the spiker and RS'ing the spikes or scary Stealth Rock) so he gets no status and I know (fortunately) the enemy party thanks to Suicune. Tyranitar is useful against BP chains if they dare return(I am also working on a BP team, but it won't be my main, i am already breeding Eevees, but this is not the place to comment it).
I haven't battled too much competitively in D/P put have already studied Smogon on it, no shoddy because of various reasons but I can fight in Diamond if needed to test it.

if the hp on your suicune is ice swich it with ice beam
alot better :/

EDIT: or switch to rest like you wanted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)