Shiny Japanese Dittos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deposited Pokemon: Aerodactyl Lv. 40 (m)
IGN: Grapes
Requested Ditto: Timid HP Ground

I'd say my favorite region thus far would be the Alolan region due to its aesthetics as well as the changes brought to the game for the new age players as well as those who have been playing since Gen 1.
Sent, enjoy man!
Requested Pokemon: Timid- 31/2/31/31/31/31
Deposited: Slowpoke lvl 6 Male
IGN:Jordi
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.
Favorite Region:Jotho becouse i start play pakemon whit Pokemon Crystal

Thankss and Sorry
That's okay my dude, enjoy!
Hello and let me try again because I haven't had my coffee :toast:
Requesting:Jolly- 31/31/31/31/31/31
IGN:TaeTaez
Deposited: Mudbray Level 28 Female
Favorite Region: Dang people like Hoenn huh?! Its my favorite too..I only played 1st gen and 3rd gen, and when I first got ruby it felt like a whole new game. Also mudkip and torchic are some of my favorite starters ever >.<
Thank you! :)
That's okay haha, enjoy man!

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi mate! I'll take one of your awesome Dittos if you don't mind.

Deposited: Lv 8 female french Wingull
IGN: Albus
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that will help me with my adventure.R
equested: Naive - 31/31/31/31/31/31

It's a hard question if you ask me, but my absolute favorite has to be the Orre region, with the Sinnoh region coming a close second. I love it because of its sheer contrast with the main game, both in its design (it has a lifeless, post-apocalyptic-esque feel unlike the more vivid, colorful-looking main regions) and its respective games' objectives, which I think its really cool (you're not set into the typical cookie-cutter story of beating Gym leaders, take down a generic criminal team, become a champion and catching every 'mon in the universe; instead, you're set to save them by stealing them from their trainers and taking down a truly-looking criminal syndicate with chilling nefarious purposes while riding in a ridiculously cool-looking motorbike monstrosity). It doesn't help that Colosseum is my favorite Pokémon game.

Tl;dr I love Orre, thanks for the cool giveaway!

Last edited:
Howdy, nice giveaway ya got here!
Requesting: Timid- 31/0/31/30/31/31 HP GRASS
Deposited:Level 33 Male Marowak
IGN:Blitzreg
Region: I'd have to go with Hoenn as well..at the time I really felt like they had made the legendaries "believable" in the sense that torrential downpour or infinite drought would definitely make life near impossible. Versus the age old "Bad monster with much power, such bad" motif. Also secret bases were a guilty pleasure. I was young okay!?
I need to play 4/5/6 Gen games and get some culture..jeez.

Thanks, you're fast! :P

Last edited:
Hi mate! I'll take one of your awesome Dittos if you don't mind.

Deposited: Lv 8 female french Wingull
IGN: Albus
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that will help me with my adventure.R
equested: Naive - 31/31/31/31/31/31

It's a hard question if you ask me, but my absolute favorite has to be the Orre region, with the Sinnoh region coming a close second. I love it because of its sheer contrast with the main game, both in its design (it has a lifeless, post-apocalyptic-esque feel unlike the more vivid, colorful-looking main regions) and its respective games' objectives, which I think its really cool (you're not set into the typical cookie-cutter story of beating Gym leaders, take down a generic criminal team, become a champion and catching every 'mon in the universe; instead, you're set to save them by stealing them from their trainers and taking down a truly-looking criminal syndicate with chilling nefarious purposes while riding in a ridiculously cool-looking motorbike monstrosity). It doesn't help that Colosseum is my favorite Pokémon game.
Tl;dr I love Orre, thanks for the cool giveaway!
That's a very interesting point of view, I agree!
Unfortunately, I think your wingull was either sniped or I'm blind.
Howdy, nice giveaway ya got here!
Requesting: Timid- 31/0/31/30/31/31 HP GRASS
Deposited:Level 33 Male Marowak
IGN:Blitzreg
Region: I'd have to go with Hoenn as well..at the time I really felt like they had made the legendaries "believable" in the sense that torrential downpour or infinite drought would definitely make life near impossible. Versus the age old "Bad monster with much power, such bad" motif. Also secret bases were a guilty pleasure. I was young okay!?
I need to play 4/5/6 Gen games and get some culture..jeez.

Thanks, you're fast! :P
I agree with your opinion as well
Enjoy man ^_^

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
After thorough checking and tried the search function once again, your wingull didn't show up :/.
Ok, no problem. I deposited a Lv.1 male Dewpider instead.

Edit: goddamnit, I got sniped. I deposited a Lv.1 female Gastly instead.

Edit2: Thanks man!

Last edited:
Ok, new attempt :/

Req: Jolly (perfect)
IGN: Suave
Deposited: Skarmory lv.28 (F)

Last edited:
Requested: Naive- 30/31/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
IGN: Daniel
Deposited: Lv 10 male Rockruff (jpn name)

Thanks man! Naive nature rules! Awesome giveaway!

Last edited:
Requested Pokemon: Ditto Timid- 31/0/31/30/31/31 HP GRASS
Deposited: Lumineon lvl 40 Male
IGN:Jojo

Kanto of course the original region of pokemon and the lovable starter of pokemon

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Requested Pokemon: Ditto Timid- 31/0/31/30/31/31 HP GRASS
Deposited: Lumineon lvl 40 Male
IGN:Jojo

Kanto of course the original region of pokemon and the lovable starter of pokemon

Thanks in advance!
Sent, enjoy man!

Deposited: 1 F Psyduck
IGN: Bandit
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure.
Request: Jolly- 31/31/31/31/31/31
Question: My favorite region is Kanto because of nostalgia. I put way too many hours into RBY as a child.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Deposited: 1 F Psyduck
IGN: Bandit
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure.
Request: Jolly- 31/31/31/31/31/31
Question: My favorite region is Kanto because of nostalgia. I put way too many hours into RBY as a child.

Thanks in advance!
It was already sniped :/, people are fast lol!

They gave me a Japanese 6IV Ditto too! haha Luckily I have boxes of Psyduck. Would you mind if I change my request to Brave - 31/31/31/31/31/0? I deposited another level 1 F Psyduck.
Oh shit, I accidentally sent you the 6iv before I saw the change request. Mine is definitely legit though, idk about that ditto you received from the GTS.

Deposit another mon so I can fulfill your request for the Brave ditto as well :]

Oh shit, I accidentally sent you the 6iv before I saw the change request. Mine is definitely legit though, idk about that ditto you received from the GTS.

Deposit another mon so I can fulfill your request for the Brave ditto as well :]
Thank you for your generosity! I deposited a level 1 M Wingull. Both Pokemon are breejects, and can give you a head start if you want to try Double Duck in VGC.

Last edited:
Deposited lv 11 Happiny
Star
"Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance."
Want jolly flawless ditto

Thanks so much in advance :)

I like Johto region the best because it reminds me of Japan.

Thank you for your generosity! I deposited a level 1 M Wingull. Both Pokemon are breejects, and can give you a head start if you want to try Double Duck in VGC.
Your are most welcome :), I can't find your Wingull unfortunately.
Deposited lv 11 Happiny
Star
"Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance."
Want jolly flawless ditto

Thanks so much in advance :)

I like Johto region the best because it reminds me of Japan.
Sent, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)