Shiny Japanese Dittos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redeposited. Thanks!
Deposited: Level 23 Female Tentacool
IGN: Xin
Ditto Request: Brave- 31/31/31/31/31/0
My favorite region is Kalos. I am shipping Serena/Ash! The semi-finals of Ash-Greninja vs Mega Sceptile was amazing. Best Pokemon battle ever

Thank you!

Last edited:
Redeposited. Thanks!
Deposited: Level 23 Female Tentacool
IGN: Xin
Ditto Request: Brave- 31/31/31/31/31/0
My favorite region is Kalos. I am shipping Serena/Ash! The semi-finals of Ash-Greninja vs Mega Sceptile was amazing. Best Pokemon battle ever
Sent! Enjoy man
Alright, let's try something else.

Deposited: Lv 1 Male Abra
IGN: Pilot
Request: Jolly - 31/31/31/31/31/31

Unova, hands down. Great look, great story, great Pokemon!
Disregard my last post, I'm actually cloning more for you right now, your mon is still up in the GTS, great!

Edit- Sent! Enjoy man!

Last edited:
Retrying after snipe:

Requested: Timid- 31/8/30/31/31/31 HP ICE (requested Level 51-60)
IGN: Kirean
Deposited: Lv 22 Female Cubone in Greatball
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that will help me with my adventure.

Johto for nostalgia. I loved the 200 turn battles.

Last edited:
IGN : Chloe
Pokemon Deposited: Totodile
Pokemon Wanted : Timid- 31/8/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
GTS Message : Please trade pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Answer : Probably Sinnoh since my favourite pokemon Cherubi and first self bred shiny was introduced.

Retrying after snipe:

Requested: Timid- 31/8/30/31/31/31 HP ICE (requested Level 51-60)
IGN: Kirean
Deposited: Lv 22 Female Cubone in Greatball
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that will help me with my adventure.

Johto for nostalgia. I loved the 200 turn battles.
Sent, enjoy man!
IGN : Chloe
Pokemon Deposited: Totodile
Pokemon Wanted : Timid- 31/8/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
GTS Message : Please trade pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Answer : Probably Sinnoh since my favourite pokemon Cherubi and first self bred shiny was introduced.
Sniped, please try again

Acast

Ghost of a Forum Mod & PS Room Owner
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Requested: Brave - 31/31/31/31/31/0
IGN: Alex
Deposited: Lvl 8 male Cutiefly in a regular Pokeball

My favorite region would definitely have to be Unova. I've played through every generation and in my mind none of them can really compare to the atmosphere and contrasts of the Unova region. All the other regions felt somewhat...small I guess? Unova just had so many different settings (big cities, deep and winding forests, vast deserts, mountains). Many of the other regions had those same landscapes, but they just didn't make me feel like I was in a huge explorable land like Unova did. On top of that, I loved the designs of most of the new pokemon and it was refreshing to only see new pokemon, no old ones.

Requested: Brave - 31/31/31/31/31/0
Deposited: Lvl 8 male Cutiefly in a regular Pokeball

My favorite region would definitely have to be Unova. I've played through every generation and in my mind none of them can really compare to the atmosphere and contrasts of the Unova region. All the other regions felt somewhat...small I guess? Unova just had so many different settings (big cities, deep and winding forests, vast deserts, mountains). Many of the other regions had those same landscapes, but they just didn't make me feel like I was in a huge explorable land like Unova did. On top of that, I loved the designs of most of the new pokemon and it was refreshing to only see new pokemon, no old ones.
Nice response :), enjoy man!

Deposited: Level 22 F Ariados (Great Ball)
Requesting: Jolly Ditto
IGN: FIGHTNUGGET

Favorite region and why: I've always thought Johto had the coolest Pokémon designs and G/S introduced a lot of cool ideas and mechanics to the franchise.

Deposited lvl 15 magikarp female
Requesting: 6 iv jolly ditto
IGN: Will

My favorite region is Hoenn. I loved the new pokemon that were introduced there and the vibrant diversity of the region. ORAS only made it better.

Deposited a lv. 26 Japanese Trubbish in a Quick Ball. Message is 'Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.'
IGN: Xthaipe
Requesting: Rash- 30/30/30/30/30/30

I'm going to go with Sinnoh. I got back into Pokemon for 4th gen after skipping Hoenn entirely. While I put hundreds of hours into the first 2 generations, it was all completely casual play. 4th gen is when I started to care about actual teambuilding, learning to RNG, and trading with others, which is the most fun part to me now. I haven't skipped any gen since, I always try to keep up on participating in as many online events as I can, and It's all thanks to Sinnoh for getting be back into the series.

Deposited: Level 22 F Ariados (Great Ball)
Requesting: Jolly Ditto
IGN: FIGHTNUGGET

Favorite region and why: I've always thought Johto had the coolest Pokémon designs and G/S introduced a lot of cool ideas and mechanics to the franchise.
Sniped, please try again

My favorite region is Hoenn. I loved the new pokemon that were introduced there and the vibrant diversity of the region. ORAS only made it better.

Sent, enjoy!
Deposited a lv. 26 Japanese Trubbish in a Quick Ball. Message is 'Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.'
IGN: Xthaipe
Requesting: Rash- 30/30/30/30/30/30

I'm going to go with Sinnoh. I got back into Pokemon for 4th gen after skipping Hoenn entirely. While I put hundreds of hours into the first 2 generations, it was all completely casual play. 4th gen is when I started to care about actual teambuilding, learning to RNG, and trading with others, which is the most fun part to me now. I haven't skipped any gen since, I always try to keep up on participating in as many online events as I can, and It's all thanks to Sinnoh for getting be back into the series.
That's cool! Enjoy man!

Hi Totes,

I deposited a Level 15 Slowbro female. I would like a 6IV Jolly Ditto please.

IGN is Marianne; the message is "I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure"

My favorite region would have to be Johto - Playing GSC felt like you got twice the amount of Pokemon game compared to playing RBY, and suddenly there were colors! A close second would be Kalos, because the revamped game engine made the game so pretty - going to the Mont Saint-Michel Tower of Mastery at night was just stunning for a Pokemon game.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Hi Totes,

I deposited a Level 15 Slowbro female. I would like a 6IV Jolly Ditto please.

IGN is Marianne; the message is "I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure"

My favorite region would have to be Johto - Playing GSC felt like you got twice the amount of Pokemon game compared to playing RBY, and suddenly there were colors! A close second would be Kalos, because the revamped game engine made the game so pretty - going to the Mont Saint-Michel Tower of Mastery at night was just stunning for a Pokemon game.
Hello! Nice response :). Sent, enjoy!

Hey may I request another ditto? :)

Deposited: lv 1 female magikarp (dive ball)
Ign: Lily
Requested: timid hp grass ditto

Thank you!

Edit: just realised my last request was just under 7 days ago. Feel free to ignore, I'll repost later. Apologies!

Last edited:
Deposited: Level 43 Female Raticate
IGN: Skitten
Requested: 6iv Jolly Ditto

My favourite region has to be Alola, its such a great and lively region to enjoy that's all in tune with nature and the bonds between people and Pokemon :3

Hey may I request another ditto? :)

Deposited: lv 1 female magikarp (dive ball)
Ign: Lily
Requested: timid hp grass ditto

Thank you!

Edit: just realised my last request was just under 7 days ago. Feel free to ignore, I'll repost later. Apologies!
You may :), no worries, I can bend the rules sometimes when I'm not busy
Deposited a lvl 21 staryu
Want timid hp grass/electric
Ign Atharv
Sent, enjoy!
Deposited: Level 43 Female Raticate
IGN: Skitten
Requested: 6iv Jolly Ditto

My favourite region has to be Alola, its such a great and lively region to enjoy that's all in tune with nature and the bonds between people and Pokemon :3
Sent, enjoy!

Deposited: Psyduck, F, lvl 15, Pokeball
IGN: HottyPlus

Thank you! I really appreciate you running this giveaway!

Last edited:
New week, new ditto!

IGN: Matthew
Deposited: level 6 Female Alola Meowth
Wanted: 6 IV Jolly Ditto

Favorite Region: I really like Alola: the four islands are really cool and I love Sun/Moon

Last edited:
Pokemon: Level 6 male Wingull in a Nest Ball
GTS Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an Egg.
Ditto Requested: Jolly 6IV

Thanks again Totes. Really appreciate these - used your last Ditto to breed a shiny Goomy today. Not sure if you want to hear my favorite region again, but my second favorite has probably been Alola so far.

Edit: Around 2PM my Wingull's still up on the GTS so I am hoping it will make it until 4!

Woohoo, thanks!

Last edited:
New week, new ditto!

IGN: Matthew
Deposited: level 6 Female Alola Meowth
Wanted: 6 IV Jolly Ditto

Favorite Region: I really like Alola: the four islands are really cool and I love Sun/Moon
Pokemon: Level 6 male Wingull in a Nest Ball
GTS Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an Egg.
Ditto Requested: Jolly 6IV

Thanks again Totes. Really appreciate these - used your last Ditto to breed a shiny Goomy today. Not sure if you want to hear my favorite region again, but my second favorite has probably been Alola so far.
I am so sorry guys! Wasn't available yesterday at all since I was out for most of the day. By the time I get home, these will probably be buried so if you would please redeposit around 4 pm eastern that would be awesome.

Btw congrats on the shiny chesnaughtite !

requesting another

requested: Jolly- 31/31/31/31/31/31
deposited: zubat lv 12 male
IGN: seventh

thanks again!

Last edited:
Deposited: a lvl 8 magnemite
Request: Timid- 31/6/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE
Ign: Imbakke

Favorite region? Being an older gentleman (30's) i'd have to say Kanto, although it might just be my rose-tinted goggles! Was a blast going through a beautifully designed region back in its day. Also it was quite fun to when all the rumours about different ways to get Mew and wild starters, tried the weirdest thing but nothing worked :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)