Shop Closed - Mods Please Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get you both for a female spitback of the timer ball cyndaquil, and a female larvitar
No problem, I'm pretty sure I've got a female Cynda spitback, I'll just get you your Larvitar ready. Will put you on my waiting list, just got a couple other order's but I'm definitely interested in those two :).

CMT

for

FEMALE
Aipom (#190)
Jolly
Run Away
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Fake Out | Switcheroo | Pursuit | Quick Guard
In Stock: 3 Male

Hi again.
My orders are all done up to your Larvitar, female Cynda spitback is also ready (I can offer you a 5IV female, but it would have to be a clone).
For your Larvitar, what nature would you prefer (I'm guessing Adamant or Jolly) and out of the EMs Outrage, Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Iron Head? Which ones do you want, or which one do you not want really?

Hi again.
My orders are all done up to your Larvitar, female Cynda spitback is also ready (I can offer you a 5IV female, but it would have to be a clone).
For your Larvitar, what nature would you prefer (I'm guessing Adamant or Jolly) and out of the EMs Outrage, Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Iron Head? Which ones do you want, or which one do you not want really?
Adamant and all EM except outrage on the Larvitar. Your order is done so just PM me when its available and we shall trade.
Female Helioptile for Female Hondour?
Ok, cool, I have one ready just PM or reply back here when you can trade.

Adamant and all EM except outrage on the Larvitar. Your order is done so just PM me when its available and we shall trade.
Sure, will start breeding your Larivatar. When it's ready will say so :).

Everything is now done.

I see you're out of the country though.

Last edited:
Bulbasaur (#001)
Modest
Chlorophyll
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Tackle | Giga Drain | -- | --

All I really need is a female Bulbasaur with the HA inside Nest Ball. Nature/IVs/Egg Moves doesn't matter to me too much, as I plan to breed from the ground up for HP Fire. Got something that might interested you for it, and currently in stock for it.

Froakie (#656)
Female
Timid
Protean
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Bestow | Mud Sport | Toxic Spikes | Camouflage

Bulbasaur (#001)
Modest
Chlorophyll
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Tackle | Giga Drain | -- | --

All I really need is a female Bulbasaur with the HA inside Nest Ball. Nature/IVs/Egg Moves doesn't matter to me too much, as I plan to breed from the ground up for HP Fire. Got something that might interested you for it, and currently in stock for it.

Froakie (#656)
Female
Timid
Protean
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Bestow | Mud Sport | Toxic Spikes | Camouflage
Yeah, If you just want a female spit back I can get you one no problem.. Spit back for spitback?

I could trade you my Scyther, Swinub, Chansey and Squirtle for female Koffing, Skarmory, Bulbasaur, and Dratini. I'm leaving for work shortly, I will be on later tonight! (I notice you only have Male Bulbasaur available, truly I would prefer female, but I can settle for male!)

Gen 3 Update! Added Torchic, Mudkip, and Beldum! As well as a shiny Electrike and a Shiny Carbink!

Ok sounds like a plan!
Got home, and have breed the spitback for you! Ready whenever you are.

Edit: Enjoy and thanks for the trade!

Last edited:
Hi ! CMT for :

Porygon (#137)
Bold
Trace
31/31/31/31/31/31
Conversion 2 | Tackle | Conversion | Sharpen
NO REDISTRIBUTION

Hello, could I trade a 31-31-31-x- 31-31 jolly darumaka in a luxury ball for an adamant speed boost venipede? I will let you know of what else I have later.

Hi i would like to donate a

Zorua
Modest
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: sucker punch,dark pulse,extrasensory

Riolu(HA)
Adamant
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: hi jump kick,bullet punch, blaze kick

Snover
Calm
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: leech seed

Edit: its for your thread if you want?

Hello, could I trade a 31-31-31-x- 31-31 jolly darumaka in a luxury ball for an adamant speed boost venipede? I will let you know of what else I have later.
If I could get a female Darumaka that would be awesome! Would you like a male or a female Venipede?

Hi i would like to donate a

Zorua
Modest
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: sucker punch,dark pulse,extrasensory

Riolu(HA)
Adamant
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: hi jump kick,bullet punch, blaze kick

Snover
Calm
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: leech seed

Edit: its for your thread if you want?
Donate? Are you sure you don't want anything in return? I will gladly take them off your hands.

If I could get a female Darumaka that would be awesome! Would you like a male or a female Venipede?

Donate? Are you sure you don't want anything in return? I will gladly take them off your hands.
I do have a female currently. Gender for me doesn't matter, though female would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)