NOC Shots NOC Game Thread [MAFIA WINS]

Hey look, we can lynch three more times. Let’s just lynch laurel, hawkie, and TBZ.
if you have 3 lynches then your first should be on the person with the most evidence/reasoning against them and worst interactions with scum not the person who's best at talking themselves out of a lynch because that's just brainless meta disregarding alignment and in my opinion makes u a bad player

the only other townie besides me who didn't want to shift off of Duskfall98 EOD1, and the person who tunneled him the whole of D1 and was probably just as major in getting the lynch through as apricity

wp Clarinet

I think I'm fine with getting tbz/haruno slots out of the way even though it feels a bit lazy, duskfall may well be scum but I don't feel good voting with haruno to lynch him d1 in a setup with a cop

texas I think has been a bit sketchy but nowhere near top of the list, healndeal isn't that suspicious when I take a step back

also cancerous feels weird but idr his meta, I think we last played noc together in that one residays game ?
Wake uuuuuuup.

There once was a man called Moody
Who was viciously stabbed in the booty
If you could see
I'm sure you'd agree
It was rather unnecessary and rude-y

MoodyCloud was killed. He was a VT.

It's Day 2. There are 11 of you alive, so it takes 6 votes to hammer.

Clarinet
apricity
U-Turn Out
Cancerous
Hawkie
Thunder~BALLZ
Haruno
Texas Cloverleaf
Nuxl
HeaLnDeaL
Energy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)